Everything posted by Roth Potter
-
Official Episode Chat-along Schedule
I don't know if this is the right place for suggestions, but I think it would be good if any proposal would have that world clock thingy so everyone can see where they live if they have time.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
Steamlocomotive I'm sorry to say this but you are gonna look stupid. The Netherlands was one of the first countries ever to start using electric trains. the first electric train was already a fact in 1908.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Original from ebay user greenjeepwrangler. Daisy in a french maid outfit in the episode 'Gold Fever'. I'm not sure but the clothing Cathy is wearing looks like the green outfit I had posted before. During filming of 'Jude Emery'. I don't remember seeing that cabin in that episode but I do know that the cabin was also used in the episode 'Double Sting'. Bo looks so small in that car.
-
One Armed Bandits Chat-Along
Thanks you Meadowmufn, that really helps.
-
One Armed Bandits Chat-Along
if the One-Armed bandits Chat-along is at 11 pm I can come too.
-
Word Association
Nederlandse spoorwegen. = Dutch railways. I can't hear half they say but it is funny a kid is singing a Sinterklaas song with Santa Claus.
-
Word Association
English Roger, the only things we do on April 1st is tell each other jokes. But company's start making jokes too, like the news sometimes has things like 'Scientists have successfully let a mummies hart beat'. It's a fun day, but some jokes are annoying Beside spiritual free days like Easter, Christmas, etc. We don't have much more holidays. Only 'Sinterklaas', which is the older version of Santa Claus which we don't celebrate here. Atleast not in a big scale, some family's do both Sinterklaas and Santa Claus but most people only do Sinterklaas or rarely only Santa Claus. We don't have days like Labor Day and Thanksgiving.
-
One Armed Bandits Chat-Along
To late for me. It's already 11:25 pm here.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
If you say so. I've got no reference so I really don't know. I never saw the show. His left eye seems to be a bit watery. Mr. Coltrane, your door has a problem. Picture from 'Swamp Molly'. Coy & Vance in front of the Court House.
-
Word Association
solved You mean if we do Halloween in the Netherlands?
-
One Armed Bandits Chat-Along
so that is 9 pm UK time tonight? If so I can join for the first half hour.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Thanks Roger. Ila, the description in the picture says "Enos and Turk take on a gang of Moonshiners". As far as I know a moonshiner is not a Duke (at least not anymore) or a race.
-
Word Association
unknown We don't do Halloween here in the Netherlands so I it's unknown here. I don't even know when it is Halloween, though pretty soon I believe.
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
I think your right about the building next to JD's but I don't know it well enough to be sure. Something is funny. Original from ArgentaImages. This must be from 'One-armed Bandits'. but i've got no idea in front of which building in Georgia this would be. The lighting in this picture make his eyebrows look really big. I'm very sure that this is a promotional picture as nowhere in the whole series is a table/desk with bark.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
doesn't Enos have an LAPD hat like Turk? I only see the Hazzard one and sometimes a cap with LAPD on it. I believe it is the Hazzard County building in the background but I am not sure. Uh...! My tie is too tight! Loosen it! This is from Georgia. Jesse sitting in front of a building. At first i thought the Duke farm, but the Duke farm has wooden walls. Then I thought the boars Nest but that had different bricks.
-
One Word Song Titles
Oops! It's Mis-Teeq with Scandalous.
-
Your Desktop/Desktops
Ok, i'll message you about it.
- Daisy Duke - April Scott
-
Your Desktop/Desktops
So you are a Formula One fan? If so we could chat during the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. This is one of those things where the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA) can learn a lot from the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR).
-
Daisy Duke - April Scott
If thats the case then anyone without a General Lee is Russian.
-
One Word Song Titles
Ok, then here goes nothing.
-
One Word Song Titles
I know a lot of one word song titles, but most of them probably won't be enjoyed by people who mostly listen to Country music. If you people want I can post some of them.
-
Daisy Duke - April Scott
She made a better Daisy Duke then Jessica Simpson did, at least April was a brunette instead of a blonde. Though with both new movies Daisy's clothes didn't resemble Daisy's original clothes. For example a different shape of the Daisy Dukes, but that's probably because the two new movies are set in the 2000s so they used modern day shorts.