Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. OK guys, how about meeting here Sat. at 11:00 A.M. Central time and we can watch Mary Kaye's Baby? Me and Roger had a big ol' time last Sat. watching " Daisy's Song". It was a really good time! I figured we'd have fun but it was even better than I thought! I'll be looking for my fellow citizens of Hazzard, Saturday at 11:00 A.M. ( Central)
  2. Well Rog….I'm not a member of the Grammar Police but they come by the shop every now and then for a donut!
  3. The Grammar Police just told me that there's no apostrophe on the word " Orphans' "! ( apostrophe goes on the right hand side showing a plural connotation! ( now back to my shine! )
  4. Excellent! Thanks a lot! ( Come by the car lot and I'll give you a real sweet deal on a little red buggy we just got in! :)
  5. well, we can make another...let's just keep in touch
  6. definitely...same time next Sat,....be there or be square...lol!!
  7. oh yes! Always ended good too!
  8. well, Roger, I better get back to Rockin' and Rollin'...this has been fun...let's do it again next Sat. at 11:00 Central! Take care!
  9. He put his arm around Star,..lol..that was funny! It would've been easier to give Daisy her $50 back! LOL! most definitely!
  10. That was good! LOL! The Sheriff and the FBI are on their way!....Ha! Ha!
  11. It's as good a place to die as any! ( with Daisy in there, a real good place! ...LOL!)
  12. Ronnie Schell is 5'8" and I'm 5'6" ...or 5...I've shrunk....everybody is so tall ...he looks like a midget!
  13. definitelty! I was raised in the woods!
  14. what's that smell? Fresh air! ...I LOVE that line!
  15. only if you're on a certain side! LOL!
  16. I'd be surprised...Jews hardly ever die
  17. Didn't the guy that played Star's body guard die a while back?
  18. come on down and we'll take a trip there...I live just outside of Cookeville Tn. about 60m east of Nashville
  19. no I saw it all oh my...I'll never be the same!
  20. Ruby? What are you soing here? After dating you,.honey this was a step up...still bitter huh? THAT is a classic!
  21. The Dukes revenge on property not people....love that line..wish I felt the same way but...no ...I bide my time....never mind...lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.