Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
- Word Association
-
Terrific TV Toys
That would be great Skipper! Give it a shot!
-
Bo and Luke leaving the show in 1982
Hey James! It's good to see you! Welcome! You'll like it in here!
-
Something I may Have Mentioned Before
This is something I may have mentioned before, not sure but we've got some newer people in here since then ( More citizens of Hazzard! ) and I thought I would mention it. There was Huey Hogg and then his older brother Dewy Hogg.....we're missing one that never was shown....Louie! They should have had a show with him in it! They HAD to be named after the 3 nephews of Scrooge McDuck! That's a cartoon and Scrooge McDuck's 3 nephews are 1. Huey 2. Dewy 3. Louie.
-
Daisy's Plymouth -- WIP
WOW!! That's a great job! I'm totally impressed! ( come by the car lot and I'll give you a little of my finest and we can look at all the red cars I have on my lot! )
-
Daisy's Plymouth -- WIP
This was the first pic I saw of this and I didn't see the front part.....I was just glancing through it. I thought this was an actual overhead shot of a REAL one!!
-
Daisy's Plymouth -- WIP
luxury off roading? What's wrong with this concept? Think about it. Off roading, " Roughing" it, etc.......luxury? " Well, I want to get down and dirty but I don't want to get TOO dirty........I don't want to get " Too" " Down" either!..........HUH???? You either are or you are NOT!! YOU CAN'T BE BOTH!!
-
Mistakes (Bloopers)/Things I've Noticed About The Show
How's this.... You'd have to be dumber than a hick, to think hicks are dumb! ( They dun learned me real good in that there school I dun been to! ) .....I majored in English......with an emphasis on grammar!
- Christine(1983)
-
Word Association
Geniuses
-
Mistakes (Bloopers)/Things I've Noticed About The Show
THIS.....needs to be on a T shirt!!
-
Word Association
wicked woman
-
Mistakes (Bloopers)/Things I've Noticed About The Show
They probably thought, " Ah....bunch of dumb hicks....they'll never notice!" Well....fooled you didn't we mr. producer/writer!!
-
Word Association
CApitol City Hospital ( trying to keep things near Hazzard! )
-
Mistakes (Bloopers)/Things I've Noticed About The Show
WOW! Thanks a lot! I NEVER noticed this! This is awesome!!
- Word Association
-
Word Association
scrubbies ( they wear them when they operate!)
-
Word Association
Doctor
-
Hazzard on Jeopardy!
OK....!! OK>>>!!! False alarm!! The Dukes they were talking about were Dukes as in Rank, history etc. ( Hey.....I didn't know~!)
-
Hazzard on Jeopardy!
Jeopardy has 2 categories on the game show for Dukes of Hazzard and Boss Hogg....only 2 categories...but it's on NOW if anyone want sto watch! ...channel WUXPD
-
Word Association
Duck call
-
Need help- all episodes with Cooter's brown chevy tow truck
The reason we all love you so much here in Hazzard, is because you're so MODEST about it all!! :)
- Word Association
-
Need help- all episodes with Cooter's brown chevy tow truck
I had a friend in college who had a truck with a wooden bumper!
-
The last 24 hours
In their mind that's not discrimination. It's only discrimination if you're against what they're NOT against!