Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Radio Control Dukes cars
So far, it's looking REAL good!
-
Radio Control Dukes cars
very true but I'm sure Mz. Tizdale has plenty of the Gazette for me to borrow!
-
A-Z Game
I'm sure Hazzard CO. was like every other place in the south including where I'm from ( middle Tn.!) we had what Yankees call Oppossums......around here they're just possums! ...road killl etc. they can't be killed by poison snakes! and there's a bunch of other neat stuff about them!
-
Word Association
all the way on the other side of the state! ( from where I live!) The Blues!
-
Word Association
Tennessee ( If you have to ask, you know nothing about what has happened to Tennessee in the last 30 yrs. per Saturn, GMC, etc.)
-
A-Z Game
MOONshine!! ( when it's good...wow! )
-
A-Z Game
Granny.....you remember her?
-
Radio Control Dukes cars
No problem! You just line the boxes you've got the shine in, with several copies of the Hazzard Gazette!
-
Word Association
Redskins
-
Word Association
Major League!
-
Word Association
B- Team!
-
A-Z Game
DIXIE...the jeep!
-
Radio Control Dukes cars
That is excellent! Great job!!
-
A-Z Game
Rufus Z Coltrane
-
Word Association
Wood Stock Van
-
Hazzard Square
I never knew that!! Wow! Thanks!
-
NASCAR news
I'm going to enter this with my own car....The Moonshine Mauler!
- Chapter 2 - Evergreen
-
Word Association
George Strait is Sonny Schroyer's cousin??
- Chapter 2 - Evergreen
-
Word Association
???? Jungle
-
Happy Birthday Denver!
=1 !!
-
A-Z Game
mr. TURWILIGER ( not sure how to spell it but you know...the store owner that Rosco ran into his trash!)
-
A-Z Game
" NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY " Rosco has been known to say this but I can't remember any of the episodes.
-
A-Z Game
LUCINDA meadows!