Everything posted by Elly May Duke
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos: Know I just remembered it was Friday night. . .wanna take Macy over to Granny's and let her see her. . .that is if your Uncle will let us.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Elly: Thanks. . .I had no idea.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersElly: *glares at Luke which is strange for her* I don't care! I want to know that he's all right.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersElly: I wanna go and see him. . .I just want to . . .to see him for myself.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Elly: *smiles* Well Cooter . . .how's the jeep?
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos: Pretty sunset (going now, but I'll be back soon. . .i think
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersElly: *nods* but why is he depressed?
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos: *nods* I can see how you wouldn't.
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Cooter: Good. .. you two feeling better now?
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersElly: Can he do anything for that? Why he depressed? (poor Elly)
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Cooter: Don't worry I love both of you.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos: Well anything.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersElly: But what's happening to him? What excatly is wrong with him?
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Enos: Well. . .anything you want to say?
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Cooter: *gives her a smile*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersElly: *looks at him terrified*
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Cooter: *nervously walks over to them and puts an arm around each of them*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Soon they are done and Daisy and Enos are out on the porch with Macy.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersJust then Luke comes back with a report on Cooter.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: *Smiles* and after a while the five of them were sitting around the table eating
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
(really. . .poor Elly she's trying to help) Elly: *just hugs her and sits silently*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersElly: *nods* I love Matt and Mary and Cooter, but I just couldn't stand loosing any of them (in a little bit I'm going to go for a bit for a bath. . .don't know when I'll be back because then my mom and dad are making spaghetti sauce. . so. . .we'll see)
-
Enos's Tripple Love Story
Elly: How do you know that? I mean you're only fourteen. . .there's plenty of time for someone to come around. . .I'm eighteen and I haven't found anybody.
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: Well. . Enos would you mind staying for dinner?
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
Elly May Duke replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos: *wraps his arms around her and lets her cry* Elly: Me either.