Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elly May Duke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Elly May Duke

  1. Just then Roscoe comes in (going now. . .see ya later)
  2. Daisy: Look Carrie. . .I know you love Enos and. . .so does Elly. . .we know you're going through some hard times. . .just tell us.
  3. Granny: *Smiles* Well anyhow. . .what plans do you two have currently?
  4. Elly: Who all is this involving Daisy? I know it has to be me and Mary, but . . .not the boys. . .or Cooter. . .I just hope not.
  5. Both of them blush Enos: Well . . .wouldn't matter now anyway. . .we wouldn't be leagal to do it till we were eighteen.
  6. Daisy and Elly give her a knowing look (What else can you think of would be good about Daisy being your cousin?)
  7. Jed: Anything I can do to help? (Yeah course with them it will mostly be by season, but not always. . .Enos does have a few times he ain't in his uniform. . .like that one where Daisy talked him into almost marrying her. . .still wish they'd a gone through with it. . .so coulda had another season or two)
  8. Enos: Granny. . .I mean I asked Daisy to. . .if she still wants to four years from now. . .marry me.
  9. Elly: Well me and Daisy would like to talk to you about what's been going on lately and we know you're upset and all (Don't you wish Daisy was your cousin? I'd love it. . .least she could teach me to cook and be so much fun ridin in Dixie. .. and the General.)
  10. Daisy: I don't know, but from the tone of his voice I know it ain't good (Almost scared myself to death. . .I thought I lost my Daisy pics. . .soon I'm gonna start doing some for Bo and Luke and Enos.)
  11. Enos: *nervously* Granny, I might be her daddy someday. . .not her actual one, but yeah.
  12. Elly and Daisy sit on Elly's bed facing her.
  13. Daisy: Enos just got a call from Roscoe and . . .Nancy Lou is at it again.
  14. Elly: *nods* After dinner the two girls take carrie to their room to talk
  15. Daisy: What do you think of all this Ms. Strate?
  16. Elly: *nods* I'll help. . .poor thing. . .when you want to talk to her?
  17. Daisy: *shruggs* I woldn't, but well . . .*sighs* Enos, I'd like to think that this wasn't Hughie Hogg's baby too, but . . .well
  18. Once back in her room Elly stays in her wheelchair and is shocked when she sees Daisy crying (gee. .. wonder what could be wrong. . .probably nothing)
  19. Daisy: Cept for her eyes. . .*sighs* Other than that all the boys say she looks exactly like me.
  20. Elly: *nods* Can you wheel me back to my room? I'm ready for a nap.
  21. Elly: About what? Or is this something I oughta stay outta?
  22. (okay . . .just wondering cause all I know is that one where Uncle Jesse says that Daisy looks like she did when he married her. . .in that one where she almost married Enos) Elly: So you and Enos fix everything. . .sorry I opend my big mouth.
  23. (What do they say about her that you know of?) Elly goes over to the couch and sits beside Daisy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.