Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elly May Duke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Elly May Duke

  1. (What do you think she'd do to us?) At some point Enos comes in and gently wakes her up.
  2. (I know. It's one of the many reasons we'd like to hope Daisy wouldn't get in our way to Ms. Enos Strate, but of course she would) Daisy hangs up and lays down and is soon asleep.
  3. Daisy and Enos look at eachother Daisy: You know Carrie. . .normally if a girl wanted to go out with Enos I'd have started a fight with her on the spot, but you're my cousin and. . .If Enos thinks he can handle it then let's do it. Elly: Yeah. . .and I have no idea what Cooter will say if I ask him.
  4. Enos: *nods and takes Macy into his arms protecting her and he and Daisy head toward the farm*
  5. Daisy: *smiles* Okay, well when you do try not to wake any of us up. Bo Peep out. (seriously I bet Enos would forget something like a house key)
  6. (moonshine would be my gess, but who knows) Enos: *lets a rock fly at Hughie* I'm more fit Hughie Hogg and you know it.
  7. Enos: to go out with ya no. .. marry ya yeah. . .still I love you Carrie. . .you and Elly are every bit as strong as Daisy is. . .and your personalities are a lot like hers. . .and you're so determined.
  8. Daisy: Already taken care of. . .you do have a key to get in right? Just be careful sugar. . .when do you think you'll be home?
  9. Enos then gets down infront of Carrie and gives her a hug Enos: I know you are Carrie, but I love ya anyway. . .I love all three of ya.
  10. (I know ain't used it in awhile) Daisy: No sign of Nancy? Well. . .I'm going to bed in a couple of minutes, but I'll see if I can wake up if you call. . .I feel so bad for Elly. . .I know I had the twins in a Tornado and well. . .It wasn't that bad and I had you and everyone else to help.
  11. Daisy screamed and almost dropped Macy when she saw who it was.
  12. Daisy: Gee how smart I am. . .I thought this talk would help things. . .I think y'all are more confused.
  13. Just then the two of them hear a hissing behind them.
  14. Daisy sighed and after checking on the other kids went to her and Enos's room and picked up the mic Daisy: Bo Peep to Boy Blue. . .come back. . .what's going on? (member that's Enos's handle)
  15. (lol. . .sorry. . .I forget when I haven't done anything in two days) Enos: Yeah. . .kinda. Why?
  16. Elly: I'll help you Enos. . .course I don't know how. . .Other than you and Cooter and my cousins and of course Uncle Jesse. . .no guy has ever loved me.
  17. Jesse gigled and then calmed down as Daisy started singing to him.
  18. Elly: *takes Carrie into her arms* It's okay. . .we all feel the same. . .kinda *looks to Enos* What do you think about me and Cooter Enos?
  19. Enos smiles as Daisy is quetly singing a song to Mary.
  20. Jesse looked up at her sleepily, reaching up.
  21. Then Daisy walks over to Eno's Granny and gently takes mary from her.
  22. Elly: I know you don't Enos. . .we don't either, but Carrie has some apparently strong feelings for you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.