Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Musical Chairs
Once In A Blue Moon- (idk the artist)
-
The Drive-Thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsDaisy laughes again
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Everything Daisy Wants (i dont even know how this storys gonna turn out)
all Daisy thought about was Enos
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Matt said "i heard he went after your aunt Daisy twice?"
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
and heres one for sweet Daisy Man I Feel Like A Woman- Shania Twain I'm going out tonight-I'm feelin' alright Gonna let it all hang out Wanna make some noise-really raise my voice Yeah, I wanna scream and shout No inhibitions-make no conditions Get a little outta line I ain't gonna act politically correct I only wanna have a good time The best thing about being a woman Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun) Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady Men's shirts-short skirts Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction Color my hair-do what I dare Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel Man! I feel like a woman! The girls need a break-tonight we're gonna take The chance to get out on the town We don't need romance-we only wanna dance We're gonna let our hair hang down The best thing about being a woman Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun) Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady Men's shirts-short skirts Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction Color my hair-do what I dare Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel Man! I feel like a woman! The best thing about being a woman Is the prerogative to have a little fun (fun, fun) Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy-forget I'm a lady Men's shirts-short skirts Oh, oh, oh, really go wild-yeah, doin' it in style Oh, oh, oh, get in the action-feel the attraction Color my hair-do what I dare Oh, oh, oh, I wanna be free-yeah, to feel the way I feel Man! I feel like a woman! I get totally crazy Can you feel it Come, come, come on baby I feel like a woman and okay this one too Any Man Of Mine- Shania Twain (Daisy sigin this to Enos, heres why....) This is what a woman wants... Any man of mine better be proud of me Even when I'm ugly he still better love me And I can be late for a date that's fine But he better be on time Any man of mine'll say it fits just right When last year's dress is just a little too tight And anything I do or say better be okay When I have a bad hair day And if I change my mind A million times I wanna hear him say Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah I like that way Chorus: Any man of mine better walk the line Better show me a teasin' squeezin' pleasin' kinda time I need a man who knows, how the story goes He's gotta be a heartbeatin' fine treatin' Breathtakin' earthquakin' kind Any man of mine Well any man of mine better disagree When I say another woman's lookin' better than me And when I cook him dinner and I burn it black He better say, mmm, I like it like that yeah And if I change my mind A million times I wanna hear him say Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I like it that way (Repeat Chorus) Let me hear you say yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah I like it that way (Repeat Chorus) You gotta shimmy shake Make the earth quake Kick, turn, stomp, stomp, then you jump Heel to toe, Do Si Do 'Til your feet And your backache Keep it movin' `till you just can't take anymore Come on everybody on the floor A-one two, a three four Hup two, hup If you wanna be a man of mine, that's right This is what a woman wants...
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
heres one Heartland- George Strait (this could be for all the Dukes!) When you hear twin fiddles and a steel guitar, You're listening to the sound of the American heart. And Opry music on a Saturday night Brings a smile to your face and a tear to your eye. Sing a song about the heartland, The only place I feel at home. Sing about the way a good man Works until the daylight's gone. Sing the rain on the roof on a summer night Where they still know wrong from right. Sing a song about the heartland. Sing a song about my life. There’s a place where mornings are an endless blue And you feel mother nature walk along with you, Where simple people living side by side Still wave to their neighbor when they’re drivin’ by. Sing a song about the heartland, The only place I feel at home. Sing about the way a good man Works until the daylight's gone. Sing the rain on the roof on a summer night Where they still know wrong from right. Sing a song about the heartland. Sing a song about my life.
-
Musical Chairs
Curtiousy Of The Red White And Blue- Toby Keith
-
Musical Chairs
Blue Christmas-Elvis (love this song)
-
Musical Chairs
Still The One-Shania Twain
-
Everything Daisy Wants (i dont even know how this storys gonna turn out)
Daisy helps him up and takes his hand "your the sweetest guy ever"
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Everything Daisy Wants (i dont even know how this storys gonna turn out)
Daisy says " the most beatiful spot for a date"
-
Everything Daisy Wants (i dont even know how this storys gonna turn out)
Daisy smiles "thank you Enos, your the best"
-
Everything Daisy Wants (i dont even know how this storys gonna turn out)
Daisy said "be honest Enos, which i know ya are, why do ya like me? i like you, i always have ,but ive been curious to as why you would like a girl like me"
-
Everything Daisy Wants (i dont even know how this storys gonna turn out)
Daisy says "gosh,i didnt think about were i wanted to go tonight, umm...how about down to the pond, we can sit there and talk" she was thinkin something else but would never admit it to no one
-
Everything Daisy Wants (i dont even know how this storys gonna turn out)
Daisy said "really"
-
Musical Chairs
A Little Dust On The Bottle (dont know the artist)
-
Everything Daisy Wants (i dont even know how this storys gonna turn out)
Daisy says "im not regrettin bein here with ya tonight Enos, its just..." she couldnt bring her self to say those three words "im just surprised that it took this long to realize that we should be together
-
Everything Daisy Wants (i dont even know how this storys gonna turn out)
Daisy To Herself: i dont wanna screw this up, if i did, he wouldnt hate me but, i just dont know i love Enos, i wanna admit it to him, tonight Daisy, definatley tonight
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: in the house with Matt