Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "What could those three possibly be up to." trying to get comfortable.
  2. Kayle nodded and Daisy said "Me too..any one else find that a bit odd.."
  3. Daisy sighed and didn't know how to tell her "Well.." she didn't want to scare her..."Mommys..gonna have a nother baby..."
  4. Kayle said "I'm good..I didn't know Chad was such a good cook." and smiles and sits down.
  5. Daisy nodded "Yeah I know.." and then Kayle came in with Layne and April.
  6. So the two go back inside. At the Strate house, Enos is still at work and Daisy is laying in bed just thinking.
  7. Daisy sighed "I now..its just I feel like I'll never have this kid th doc will barley let me do anything."
  8. Daisy said "I hope..I can't stand to see my friends like this.." she sighes "I just wish this baby was born already..."
  9. Cooter said "Bo doesn't want and will not leave you, I know him and you do to"
  10. Daisy said "Yeah..is that okay?...I should have asked you first I'm sorry." her pregnancy hormones were making her go nuts.
  11. Cooter said "I know Bo and he wouldn't do that to you, he loves you and hes standing behind you all the way, so is everyone else, you can ask him your self and you know the answer, he's not going to leave you, and you and Daisy'll make that..I know you Lizzy, your strong, so is Daisy and I know that Bo will not leave you."
  12. Soon Daisy was greeting Lizzy at the door "Hey Liz, come on in, now all we have to do is wait for Kayle" she says as she sighes and sits down.
  13. Kayle finishes eating just after Chad leaves for work and gets up to get some house chores done before the afternoon when her, Daisy and Lizzys girls day was scheduald. Daisy is up but being as far along as she was the doctor told her no strenious work.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.