Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy said "Bo isnt gonna leave you.. he loves you to much"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy said "if you leave ill have almost no one.. dont leave.. ill help you catch up"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy said "you'll catch up.. but dont leave"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy said "are you regretting the surrogacy.. comein back? your not gonna leave are you?"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Daisy comes over "hey Liz... im sorry if im doin anything to make you feel left out.. ill leave"
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Trivia Nights!
-
Musical Chairs
The Night The Lights Went Out In Georiga- Reba McEntire
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters*soon the morning light shines through the window*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily: okay daddy Daisy: *smiles as Enos leaves* (kk)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: there probably hidin in the trees waitin for ya
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: okay i love you and becareful goin home Enos its gotten dark
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos: i remember that
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: i wrote this about mine and your daddys love (lol yes there is)
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
You're My Better Half- Keith Urban (idk why but its a DaisyXEnos song) Car door slams, it's been a long day at work I'm out on the freeway and I'm wondering if it's all worth The price that I pay, sometimes it doesn't seem fair I pull into the drive and you're standing there And you look at me And give me that come-here-baby smile It's all gonna be alright You take my hand You pull me close and you hold me tight [Chorus:] It's the sweet love that you give to me That makes me believe we can make it through anything 'Cause when it all comes down And I'm feeling like I'll never last I just lean on you 'cause baby You're my better half They say behind every man is a good woman But I think that's a lie 'Cause when it comes to you I'd rather have you by my side You don't know how much I count you to help me When I've given everything I got and I just feel like giving in And you look at me And give me that come-here-baby smile It's all gonna be alright You take my hand Yeah you pull me close and you hold me tight [REPEAT CHORUS] Well, you take my hand Yeah you pull me close and I understand It's the sweet love that you give to me That makes me believe that we can make it through anything Oh baby, it's the sweet love that you give to me That makes me believe we can make it through anything 'Cause when it all comes down And I'm feeling like I'll never last I just lean on you 'cause baby You're my better half Oh, oh baby you're my better half Ooh, hey baby you're my better half
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily: whats the song shes sigin? (i found a DaisyXEnos song and ill post it when i find the lyrics)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily: i do love ya'll, honestly and truly, and i know that ya'll wont hurt me
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily: *tells Enos about one of the talks they had earlier that day*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily: that would be the perfect gift!
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos: thats a really good idea
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: thats good to know Luke: *nodds*