Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy: ill have your daddy got home and get ya somethin
  2. Wallmart might have them Elly...i can tell ya...i tried to refind my seventh season on my bday back in June but i acciedentally lost it so i went to Wallmart...dang ripoff...luckily my bf found it at some store
  3. heres one for Bo and Luke lol Time That It Would Take (from Tobys 2008 CD THAT DON'T MAKE ME A BAD Guy and i have the cd lol) Forget about my crazy days Forget about my checkered past What’s all this interrogatin’? Baby, forget about that You don’t want to ask no questions You don’t know the answers to You might wish that I was lying Once you heard the brutal truth I can think a thousand things that I’d rather do with you Chorus: In the time it would take me to explain the way I am Honey, I could be well on my way to being your new man We could waste the day away digging up my buried bones Or you cold turn it up and shake it, shake it all night long I could rationalize and apologize and justify my way right in your door But in the time it would take me to tell you where I’ve been Honey, I could take you places you ain’t never been before Come on girl, now don’t you judge me Come on girl cut me some slack Once I get you where I’m going baby, you’ll come on back You and me are gas and matches You and me could take this town Light it up and get her smokin’ You and me could burn it down Or you could get all hung up on How much I’ve been around Repeat chorus x 2
  4. Daisy and Lizzy were hard and work planning the perfect birthday party for Bo
  5. Daisy: yes, i taught Cooter to cook, but i could never teach my cousins or Enos
  6. Daisy: thanks.. i dont know if Lily likes squash though
  7. Daisy: whose runnin the garage?.. and yeah Cooter that would be really nice of you
  8. Daisy: just a chat with Lily i had... but it was nothin big
  9. Daisy: *laughs* i can see them and Enos chasin a bad guy now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.