Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Lily: *nodds
-
What songs remind you of Hazzard?
lol Bo: " she was sittin beside me hollrin FASTER!" lol
-
Word Association
slow (not callin no one this)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos: *breaks down with her*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: you marrying me? (idk she just is)
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Lily: im sorry
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos: hey nothin else is gonna happen
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Lily: im so sorry
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos: *hugs her close*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: asked about what? (shes alot like Amy in this story)
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
(lol) Lily: oh...dont tell me
-
Thoughts behind Usernames
uhhh no
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc: just let him rest
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Jake: looks like me (LOL)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc: i really dont know Daisy
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Jake: a boy, his name is Cooter
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: hey
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc: im not sure
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: goes over to the Davenport house* so what is it a boy or a girl?
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Lulu: of course not
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Lulu: i know
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: nodds
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *sighes*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Lulu: youve kept strong even with Hughie breathin down your neck
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: *nodds*