Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "it happens"
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: of course
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy nodds
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: yes
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke: we came by to see Andrew
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Martha: hey Cooter
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: yeah
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Jesse: *laughes*
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "you know you'll never lose me right?"
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: yeah
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter: yeah
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: maybe things are starting to look up for me
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter: oh
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke: hey
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
(well i dont gotta go now) Daisy: *puts Macy to bed*
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy: *prays along*
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter: but this car is really nice
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: *smiles* (i gotta go for awhile...idk when ill be back, if your still on when Lizzy is on tell her i aint sure when ill be back)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characterssoon they cry out all there tears
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: i know
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter: nothin much, just fiddlin with this car
-
Devil Went Down to Georgia (Idea I got from the song)
Cooter: *playin around with a car*
-
Little Angels (Bo, Luke and Daisy's young story)
Daisy: of course its what i want Enos