Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "No one cares if your not the same here Andrew"
  2. Enos quickly wiped his tears "That song was pretty...and..your pretty..im happy to be here with ya tonight Daisy"
  3. (I dont know) Daisy said "I dont wanna be here'
  4. Daisy said "Andrew..maybe not...but no body here cares if you can or not, we'll still love you"
  5. Enos hugged her and smiled and the song brought happy tears to his eyes
  6. Daisy said "Nothing" and huged Andrew "Your getting back to your old self"
  7. (i know) Daisy stared up at Enos quickly
  8. Daisy nodded "Yeah thats true...maybe we should talk to him...though its probably already to late"
  9. Daisy said "He looked like he wanted to hit me again but I guess something stoped him...He told me one day that he'd prove he loves both of us and he left"
  10. Daisy looked at Dean who was talking to Belle "I'm still a bit nervous...but i suck at saying no to Dean"
  11. Daisy said "Bo wanted me to help him prove he loves both of us...I told him i didnt know how I could help..I don't Lizzy"
  12. you too Redneck Woman....lol im a Redneck too...you beat me to the name

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.