Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy sat silently staring at the stars while the pond minnows tickled her feet
  2. Luke said "I dont know...lets just hope your wrong about the last one"
  3. Daisy sighes with tears in her eyes "I'm so stupid!" and went in a slammed the door behind her and just sat on the couch
  4. Daisy sighes "Bo...I dont know...Heck after the night you slaped me..I doubt you even love me as a cousin...How am i supposed to help you?"
  5. Daisy said "I-I dont know what i can do to help though...Bo..tell me how and i will...but i will not let my best friend be hurt!"
  6. Daisy sighes and nods and Dean comes in with the producer "Whats this mystery role for my son in this?"
  7. Daisy looked at Bo...she was still frightend after all this time that he'd hit her again but said gently "Lizzy said no..she needs more time..and I say no..i cant let my best friend get hurt again" she looked down waiting to just be smacked
  8. Daisy said "I'm nervous...But i swore i wouldnt dissapoint Dean again...And if i tell Dean no..Thats just what I'll be doing"
  9. Daisy nodded "Okay..we'll go back to your house Liz..im to tired to drive..can i ride with you in your car?" and she yawned

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.