Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. The Devil Went Down To Georiga (LOVE this song lol)
  2. Bo said "Yes, we can...and you have all the freedom in this relashionship..If you and Daisy need a girls day then I won't object...If ya'll wanna double date...we'll double date...and if you wanna plain date...we will...but promise me something Lizzy...don't let us break your and Daisys long established bond, I can't picture ya'll not being best friends"
  3. Lynnerd Skynard (I just killed the spelling lol)
  4. Bo said "I-I won't hurt you...but you have time....y-you wanna go to Daisys for awhile? and Lizzy...please....I do love you...I won't hurt you" and hugs her
  5. Cletus said "Nothing will happen to Ashley or Amanda"
  6. Cletus said "It won't Matt, Daisy and Enos will protect her"
  7. Cletus said "Daisy and Enos would make sure that never happend"
  8. Daisy said "Thats true...bye then we'll be in a nursing home"
  9. Cletus sighes "I don't know how to help ya there"
  10. Daisy sits down on the couch completely wiped out

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.