Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. (sorry lol) Enos nodded "I'll get started on it"
  2. (No here HS starts at 8:00, MS starts at 7:50, and so does Elementary) Enos nodds "I'll go do that"
  3. Daisy said "Anything that you think needs to be done" (I'll be headin to school in a little bit...classes start at 8, my dad and MaryLee are eating breakfast now though)
  4. Daisy sighed "I don't wanna come between them...I don't want Lizzy or Bo to hate me and I can't lose my best friend"
  5. Bo hugs her close "No, everything is fine as long as I have you" Daisy sat at home on the couch "Whats gonna happen now?" and just sighes, she was afraid she was gonna do something to come between her best friend and Bo
  6. Bo said "She couldn't come between us...Like you've said, she never could, I love you and my cousin...how do i fully earn her trust back.....shes still got a hint of doubt in me...I promise though"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.