Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersSoon the doctor came back with Bo and the test results.
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy sighed "Ray can't and won't get me to marry him"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy nodded "I'll get it" and got up the best she could and went to get her Dad a blanket.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersThe doctor said "Those possibly could be early signs, let me just run a few quick tests" and thats what he did.
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "JR you can be charged for abuse! and I'll file the complaint when Enos comes!"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersSoon the Doc called Lizzy into his office
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "You can't do that!"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "We don't care...we won't marry you!"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy watched Clark fall and wish she could scream for him to fight against it right now
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "There hunting you down right as we speak!"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSara said "No Ma'am"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Clark came in "Think diffrently"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy heard that "JR!" She kicked him "Julie will see her brother and I will see Enos and my cousins again and don't try and stop us!"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo put an arm around her "I know..and don't worry..things will be fine" soon the were at the doctors office.
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy smacked Ray "I won't marry you!"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "I won't marry you Ray...if I marry anyone is going to be Enos!"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy just wanted to strangle Lex right now
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "What are you talking about? Lizzy are you leaving me?..you didn't go wrong any where.."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSara said "My name is Sara"
-
Dukes and Smallville
Daisy said "Don't even think about it!"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy hugged Julie "No...we can't! Dukes never give up" she wisperd
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersBo said "Yes...were is this conversation going..are you? I'll forgive you and I'll still love you and I'll still want to be with you..just were is this going?"