Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Its okay Brenna"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just hugged her
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I don't know"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy nodded and followed the nurse
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "I don't know why I'm asking but could you tell me how far along I am...I have an appoinment but I don't wanna wait"
-
Musical Chairs
Give Me A Redneck Girl- (why can I never remember singers!)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Bo said "No" Daisy said "I ain't a kid Bo!"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy just sighes
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed and got up to go home
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy said "Go ahead"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy nodded "Yeah Ray Krebbs"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy nodded
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy sighed " Oh great"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy nodded
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sat in the corner
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy sighed "Whats wrong with me?"
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy woke up in the bed "Why does that keep happening "
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Callie said "There fine.. really"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy nodded
-
Dukes Of Hazzard+Dallas
Daisy sighed "It probably does"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "No"