Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "I'm feeling like...never mind" She put on a smile "Ive been down since you left and now all the memories just came back"
  2. Daisy sits down still scared she'll push her best friend away
  3. Daisy said "I'm not just sayin this for me" her voice went shakey
  4. Daisy smiels and said "I know..you need your alone time with Bo and Trevor , and I need to learn to wait... if I don't ill push you away"
  5. Daisy said "You can make a rainy day sunny again"
  6. Daisy looked down a bit "I-I understand...hes your son...I'm just his aunt"
  7. Daisy sat there staring at Julies headstone and cried
  8. Soon the girls and Bo who had followed them got to the hospital.
  9. Daisy said "He does but...You give me so much more"
  10. Daisy said "Just that I have so much freedom when I'm with you..you let me have that freedom"
  11. Bo jumps as the girls run twords Lizzys car and runs after them "Time for what?!"
  12. Daisy nodded "Yeah..I know...I was scared to death"
  13. After that a huge weight was lifted from Sam's, Lizzy's and Daisy's shoulders and the three made there way out side to talk in private with each other.
  14. Daisy and Lizzy were so scared of the result and so was Sam
  15. Daisy sighed and looked around and her eyes caught on to Alex's

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.