Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos sighes "Daisy had our baby girl..but shes got the H1N1...she could die"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos nodds and goes out of the room and to Julie and Ashleys room "I have some bad news and some good news.."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos sighed "How am I gonna tell Julie about her sister and Ashley about her aunt?"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos said "I hope ya'll are right..I can't raise our kids without Daisy..shes the glue that binds me together..."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos sighed "What if this is something she can't beat Sheriff?"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos sighed and tried to collect him self "Daisy just had our little girl..4 months early..and Daisy had the H1N1 flu and she could die"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos nodds and when the nurse leaves, him self for some reason made his way to Rosco and Matts room and sat down in the chair and just cryed.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos said "Just...make sure she doesn't...I can't do it without her..." Enos just wanted to sink to his knees.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Enos said "M-My wife will be okay right!?" nearly in tears
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley said "If we could convince her"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Ashley said "But you know Aunt Daisy...if you suggested one she'd turn it down flat"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Stress...but Enos..I can't..it'll kill me!" Ashley said "I don't want to but she seems so weak"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy sighed "Enos...I can't do this again!" Ashley said "I hope she lives too..."
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)