Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy looked out side "oh no"
  2. Bo says "not without me"
  3. my last name is Wall (german) meaning that its and object that your dresser is leaning against and that gets me teased
  4. sorry yall, been busy, Happy belated b-day Daisy (aka Catherine)
  5. no 18 Wheels and Dozen Roses is my Cathy Mataya (i dont know how to spell her name but thats it) buts its a very cool song
  6. wow thanks sheriff that was funny and cool and a nice fact
  7. sorry theres only two i said 3
  8. heres the second one: Go Away! Dont call be babe, Babe! I dont wanna see ya, you cheated, you lied, I needed you but ya let me down! (chorus) Love and life is short, just to let ya know hun, so the next girl ya cheat on I hope she comes to her senses and takes off, something id never have thought of doin' till now, just....Go Away! never come back! (repeat chorus) I seriously thought you were the one, but man, I guess i was wrong! just Go Away! (repeat chorus) think next time hun, cause you know that history repeats its self, so babe just go away!
  9. first one: When I'm With You Every time I'm with you I feel like I'm whole again you help me through the dark and pull me through the light with out you I'd be lost (chorus) I need you i want you i gotta have you I'll do what ever it takes for you to stay with me have I ever told you I love ya if I have'nt then I'm sayin it now! (repeat chorus) I need you I love you I never wanna be without you please dont ever leave go, never go! (repeat chorus) think about us think about us, think about us think about us! thats it for this one, wish it looked longer
  10. Daisy said "okay besides Walker,Trivette and Alex and Gage and Sydney, Salena is my best friend at headquarters, shes my partner up there"
  11. Daisy said "well yeah, but some girls that aint its just PMS, which now i dont gotta worry about for a little bit"
  12. Daisy said "be careful"
  13. Daisy sighed "whats wrong with me"
  14. Daisy laughed "Enos sung Lorretta Lynn to them, i should have stoped him"
  15. Daisy said "im sure they werent"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.