Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy looked out side "oh no"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "oh my gosh"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy said "Liz you promised me and Julie youd come, weve been working on it forever,everyone has"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "he can but not Lorretta Lynn"
-
Sweating For The County
Bo says "not without me"
-
Surnames and their meanings
my last name is Wall (german) meaning that its and object that your dresser is leaning against and that gets me teased
-
Happy Birthday to Catherine!!
sorry yall, been busy, Happy belated b-day Daisy (aka Catherine)
-
Trucker Songs
no 18 Wheels and Dozen Roses is my Cathy Mataya (i dont know how to spell her name but thats it) buts its a very cool song
-
Found something interesting.
wow thanks sheriff that was funny and cool and a nice fact
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
songwriting anyone?
sorry theres only two i said 3
-
songwriting anyone?
heres the second one: Go Away! Dont call be babe, Babe! I dont wanna see ya, you cheated, you lied, I needed you but ya let me down! (chorus) Love and life is short, just to let ya know hun, so the next girl ya cheat on I hope she comes to her senses and takes off, something id never have thought of doin' till now, just....Go Away! never come back! (repeat chorus) I seriously thought you were the one, but man, I guess i was wrong! just Go Away! (repeat chorus) think next time hun, cause you know that history repeats its self, so babe just go away!
-
songwriting anyone?
first one: When I'm With You Every time I'm with you I feel like I'm whole again you help me through the dark and pull me through the light with out you I'd be lost (chorus) I need you i want you i gotta have you I'll do what ever it takes for you to stay with me have I ever told you I love ya if I have'nt then I'm sayin it now! (repeat chorus) I need you I love you I never wanna be without you please dont ever leave go, never go! (repeat chorus) think about us think about us, think about us think about us! thats it for this one, wish it looked longer
-
The Drive-Thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsDaisy said "okay besides Walker,Trivette and Alex and Gage and Sydney, Salena is my best friend at headquarters, shes my partner up there"
-
Walker, Texas Ranger Meets Dukes of Hazzard
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsDaisy said "well yeah, but some girls that aint its just PMS, which now i dont gotta worry about for a little bit"
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "be careful"
-
One More Night
Daisy sighed "whats wrong with me"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy laughed "Enos sung Lorretta Lynn to them, i should have stoped him"
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
KITT says "humans"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Daisy comes out of the room "congrats Bo" she gets surprised by a hug
-
Walker, Texas Ranger Meets Dukes of Hazzard
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsDaisy said "no of course not"
-
The Drive-Thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Story Ideas/Fics In Progress/Collaborative EffortsDaisy said "thats none of your bussiness"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "im sure they werent"
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
Micheal says "those are nice, what names are Daisy thinking of"