Everything posted by Meadowmufn
-
You Know You've Been Watching Dukes of Hazzard Too Much When...
You asked for binoculars and camo fatigues for Christmas, so you could climb the tree in the backyard and keep an eye on "Bo and Luke" (aka, the neighbors). LOL.
-
You Know You've Been Watching Dukes of Hazzard Too Much When...
Also guilty. You wonder how your car would look painted orange.
-
I just want to put out there...
Ohhhhh... I was thinking you brought another author back with you. Duh.
-
Official HazzardNet Halloween Contest Thread
Post all your entries for the HazzardNet Halloween costume, pumpkin carving, and tombstone sayings contests here!
- Real-life creep-outs
-
You Know You've Been Watching Dukes of Hazzard Too Much When...
You see a dip in the road and speed up! (Been there, done that...)
-
lets play a dukes game
Jesse 67 Luke 33
-
The Ghost of General Lee
Something Jimmie once said to me just popped in my head. "The 'p' is silent, as in 'swimming'." LOL. Don't ask me why he was talking about 'p'. I don't recall.
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
You mean... bupkis?
-
Tom Wopat on Medium Oct 15th 2010
I dunno, but at least we ain't drunk, right? Maaahaaaa... the French.
-
Arrest Chet Duke!
What does he have to do with all this?
-
Tom Wopat on Medium Oct 15th 2010
No, but I hear there's a prequel called Small.
-
The Ghost of General Lee
No, you're thinking about Too Many Roscos. LOL.
-
I just want to put out there...
Who was that?
-
lets play a dukes game
Jesse 66 Luke 34
-
10 Random things about yourself
11. I love raw carrots, but I hate cooked carrots. 12. Starting one little website changed my life.
-
I just want to put out there...
Perhaps all the moderators should finish the Halloween challenge they started two years ago. Or was it three years ago?
-
10 Random things about yourself
Let me just jump in here with some randomosity... 1. I'm an aerospace engineer. I'm guessing my affinity for airplanes came from the fact the Dukes were always flying. Khee! 2. All my best friends are Dukes fans. Shocking, I know. 3. Rosco P. Coltrane is responsible for me meeting my husband. 4. My dog loves to give high fives. 5. Like MaryAnne, my tastes tend towards the classics and old school. 6. I was valedictorian of my high school. 7. I name all my cars. (Wonder where I got that trait...) 8. I'm listening to Elton John as I type this... I got nothin' to do 'cept hang in the breeze. Ghosts of the old South all around me. 9. My favorite movie of all time is Murder By Death. 10. My favorite place to fish... Arrowhead Lake in Mammoth Lakes.
-
Dumb Laws
I would think that whistling under water is about as easy as smoking under water. LOL. Apparently, all lollipops are banned in Washington state. Here are some more dumb Washington laws. It is mandatory for a motorist with criminal intentions to stop at the city limits and telephone the chief of police as he is entering the town. It is illegal to pretend one's parents are rich. People may not buy a mattress on Sunday. When two trains come to a crossing, neither shall go until the other has passed.
-
It's a little early, but...
Long time, no see, Val. Yeah, another Dukesfest would be nice. Depends on how the Hazzard winds blow...
-
lets play a dukes game
Jesse 65 Luke 35
-
I just want to put out there...
I know what you mean, pendragon, re: the fangirls. We do have a good core of writers that take pride in their work and strive to get better with every story they craft. Lots of talent here.
-
lets play a dukes game
Luke 36 Jesse 64
-
lets play a dukes game
Jesse 65 Luke 35
-
lets play a dukes game
Jesse 64 Luke 36