Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Bye Daddy." "I'll drop by in the morning to check on you. Behave yourself and don't give Uncle Jesse no trouble you hear?" "Yes sir." Lizzy replies trying not to roll her eyes. Cooter smirks and leaves. "Now that he's gone I can do this." Lizzy said sitting up slowly and laying back down in Bo's lap. Cue anyone.
  2. "Dad would never get used to the idea unless your uncle could talk to him but even that is still slightly out of the question. I don't know just let it go for a while." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  3. "I guess." Lizzy says moving her feet to let Bo sit down. "I've got to be going sweetie but you take care." Cooter says kissing her forehead. "Take care of yourself and get some sleep." Cue anyone.
  4. "That doesn't prove anything and that doesn't change my mind. I'm not going to lose the only parent I have left. And if that means sacrificing my own happiness then so be it." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  5. "Oh." Lizzy says a little upset that she wasn't his only reason for staying but understanding he cared about his family. Cue anyone.
  6. "Still sitting right here." Luke says. "But Bo and Cooter were with him. You know they'd do the same thing." Lizzy says going against her previous argument to prove a different point. Cue anyone.
  7. Lizzy flushed at Bo's charming smile and cupped his cheek. "Thanks for being so nice about it. If you still want to go out tonight I won't stop you." Cue anyone.
  8. Lizzy ran her hands through her hair as Luke began stuttering. "I can't lose my dad. He's the only flesh and blood I have left. I know that if any thing happened between Luke and I it'd drive my dad away. I can't let that happen Julie. I can not lose him." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  9. Lizzy gets the urge to be sick again but forces it back. "Didn't need that image." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  10. "He's still angry about...well about what you and Bo were teasing Luke about the other day." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  11. "Dancing? Awww man. I'm sorry." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  12. "He's fine Julie, you're both in the hospital and you're safe and sound. Nothing bad's gonna happen." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  13. Lizzy laughs and then groans. "Don't do that. I don't feel good. I'm sorry if I messed something up tonight." Lizzy whispers. Cue anyone.
  14. "Julie?" Lizzy asks seeing her friend having a nightmare. "Julie?" Lizzy panics and screams. "LUKE!" Luke rushes into the room and looks around. "What?" "Nightmares." Lizzy says pointing at Julie. "Julie sweetie wake up." Luke says. Cue anyone.
  15. "Well at least I wasn't that violent to you." Lizzy said. Cue anyone.
  16. "I think you're right. I'll leave you and who ever you want alone. Just don't come crying to me hurt because I'm gonna tell you I told you so." Cooter says leaving the room. Lizzy sits back and swallows down tears. Cue anyone.
  17. "You saying I don't know how good I've got it?" Lizzy asks angry. That was another symptom of her sickness, random mood swings. Cue anyone.
  18. "I really wish she'd stop snoring." Cooter complains. "She's done it almost as long as I've known her. Now stop changing the subject. If you don't like the fact that I'm seven years younger than him then maybe you should just stay out of my relationships." Lizzy snaps. The room sat in silence as Cooter pondered her words. Cue anyone.
  19. Lizzy flushed looking away from Bo. "I didn't know you liked to read." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  20. "Start what? Every time I'm almost alone with Luke and think I could tell him how I feel you come in and say something that drives him away. I hate it Cooter. You're overstepping your boundaries again." "Don't get yourself worked up Lizzy." "I'm not getting myself worked up. You are. You don't want me with Luke because he's seven years older than me. Not because he's a bad guy, or because he's got a crap personality, but because of the age difference. It's not fair." Lizzy snaps. Cue anyone.
  21. "I don't know I guess you could be mad 'cause I'm nothing like the rest of those girls." Lizzy sighs. Cue anyone.
  22. Back in Lizzy's room... Luke sat watching Lizzy watch him until Cooter walked in. "Hey." Lizzy said. "Hey." Cooter replies. "Can you give us a minute Luke?" Lizzy sighs but lets Luke go. "What do you want?" "Don't start that." Cooter snaps. Cue anyone.
  23. "Yeah I know. I think my friend has a hard time keeping secrets. You're not mad are you?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  24. The doctor nodded and started the tests. Cue anyone.
  25. "Tom doesn't like her." Lizzy said dismissively. Then she drew deep on her acting skills. "If you don't tell me what they were talking about I'll be very sad and I might develop a s-st-stutter. You wo-wouldn't want wanna do that to m-me would you?" Lizzy asked drawing up the courage to start crying. Cooter squirmed nervously watching Lizzy. "Just tell her already." Cooter almost snapped. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.