Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "That's always good." Lizzy smiles. Cue anyone.
  2. "Yes and lucky for me I'm a good boy and I get my flu shots." Cooter says. Cue anyone.
  3. "Yeah I can see that." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  4. "It's not that contagious Bo, it's probably hitting her harder since she's been ignoring her body's signals." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  5. Lizzy rolls her eyes smirking. Cue anyone.
  6. The next morning Cooter dropped by and found Lizzy to be a little sicker than she had been. "Morning Uncle Jesse sir," he said. "Morning Cooter." Jesse answered. "I'm worried about Lizzy." Cooter replied. "What's wrong?" "She seems a little worse than she was yesterday." "We'll call the doctor when she wakes up." Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  7. "Really? But what about his son?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  8. "Yeah, so about you and Micheal..." Lizzy trails off. Cue anyone.
  9. "I guess you're right." Lizzy says thinking hard. Cue anyone.
  10. "Mmm," Lizzy sighs sinking into the couch finally letting her tired body get the rest it needed. Cue anyone.
  11. "So let me get this straight. What you're saying is I shouldn't give a rabbit's behind if Dad like the fact that I'm with Luke and if I really do care for him I should go for it?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  12. "Ok sounds like a deal to me." Lizzy mutters getting sleepy. Cue anyone.
  13. "If you do find him do you think you'll be as eager to please him as I am Cooter?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  14. "Yeah, along with any of your old clothes then." Lizzy laughs. Cue anyone.
  15. "It's just...not the same." Lizzy sighs. Cue anyone.
  16. "Wasn't that in the movie enchanted and like several TV shows? I think it's a measure of how talented a woman is if she can make a dress out of anything lying around. Me on the other hand, I can cook, clean, drink, and fight with the best of them but you get me anywhere near a sewing machine and...well we'll not go there." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  17. "So you do sorta understand where I'm coming from. Cooter's important to me and...after my mom left I just really have a hard time doing some things that may piss Cooter off to that extent. Who would I have left if he did take off?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  18. "Cute, great that's what I wanted. A really handsome guy to think I'm cute." Lizzy says sarcastically. "Cute is term for puppies and babies. Not for girls." Daisy says. Lizzy clears her throat. "Woman sorry." Cue anyone.
  19. "So if Bo said he'd never talk to you again you'd just brush it off?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  20. "You sayin' I'm not cute? Them's fightin' words Duke." Lizzy warns. Cue anyone.
  21. "So it won't bother you if Bo can't stand him or hates the fact that you're with him?" Lizzy asks curiously. Cue anyone.
  22. Lizzy chokes on air but then thinks about it. "I don't Bo...you think you really could handle a kid in all those big dreams of yours?" Cue anyone.
  23. "Yeah but how do you feel that some of your family doesn't like him? Isn't that important too?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  24. While Uncle Jesse was checking on Jamie and James Bo looked down at Lizzy and smiled running his hand through her slightly tangled hair. "What are you thinking?" Lizzy asks. Cue anyone.
  25. "I don't know but I can go try." Luke says. After a silent conversation with Lizzy Luke leaves the room. "Alright he's gone now what did you need to tell me in private. I know that's part of the reason you made him leave." Lizzy demands. Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.