Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Do you want it to last?" Luke asks. Cue anyone.
  2. "So it wasn't your fault. They would have come after Lizzy anyway and you know how protective of Lizzy your mom can be so she would have been involved in a heartbeat no matter what you had tried to do." Bo replies. Cue anyone.
  3. "Bo here, what you got Luke?" Bo asks reaching around Lizzy for the mike. "Think I may have found his car but I'm not sure." Luke replies. Cue anyone.
  4. Luke looks up to see his uncle standing over him. "Hey Uncle Jesse. Do you think this one's gonna last?" Luke asks nodding to Bo and Lizzy. Cue anyone.
  5. "What do you mean it's your fault?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  6. "Are you sure you're ok?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  7. Unbeknownst to Bo or Luke Lizzy is dreaming of the same thing for the most part a little boy and two older girls all with blonde hair. Cue anyone.
  8. "Well what's got you in such a good mood?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  9. Luke meanwhile is still watching Bo and Lizzy wondering if anything more would happen or if Lizzy would end up being like the rest of the girls Bo dated. Cue anyone.
  10. "I got to get going now. Call me if anything changes." Cooter says as he heads for the door. Cue anyone.
  11. "Alright as long as you start thinking of a way to get those two to admit their feelings." Bo says standing. Cue anyone.
  12. "Alright sweet dreams." Uncle Jesse says taking the bowl of soup and leaving the room. Cue anyone.
  13. "I think there's something you and I need to get Lizzy and Luke together. Look at him he's absolutely in love with her and he won't admit it." Bo says glancing from Julie to Lizzy and Luke and back again. Cue anyone.
  14. "Maybe later darlin." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  15. "Will do." Bo says. "He already knows I can't stand him but maybe if he knew you didn't trust him he'd stay away. Don't get me wrong Julie I want you happy I just don't trust him. I'm not saying I want you with my brother either just that maybe..." Lizzy starts but is cut off by Luke coming into the room. "Morning Lizzy." He says totally ignoring his cousin. He sits next to Lizzy be and takes her hand as Bo raises and eyebrow at Julie. "Something he's not telling us?" Bo asks in a whisper. Cue anyone.
  16. "No sweetie all you need to do right now is get better." Uncle Jesse says sternly. Cue anyone.
  17. "Alright." Bo nods. Cue anyone.
  18. "I know," Bo sighs taking Julie's hand. "There's just something I don't trust about that man." Cue anyone.
  19. "It doesn't matter as long as you're trying to get better." Uncle Jesse says wisely avoiding the subject. Cue anyone.
  20. "Fine." Bo says sighing and taking a seat between the beds. Cue anyone.
  21. "Yeah. That was pretty bad then too." Uncle Jesse says. Cue anyone.
  22. "Where is that brother of yours I'm gonna go kick..." Bo starts. "Don't you dare Bo. There's something she's not telling us and if it gets worse I won't be able to handle it. Please just let it go." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  23. "That's always a good sign." Uncle Jesse states. Cue anyone.
  24. "I'm sorry Julie, who was the father?" Bo asks. Cue anyone.
  25. "Sure." Uncle Jesse says leaving the room. He prepares Julie's soup and takes it back to her. "Here ya go now eat up and let me know when you're done." Cue anyone.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.