Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I'm worried that if they catch me caught up in all of this they are going to take my son. They have no reason to charge her with anything so I could care less about what's going on with her right at this minute." Bo snaps.
  2. "It's not her I'm worried about and I didn't want to worry her." Bo answers.
  3. "You said you didn't care as long as we got your brother out of jail now do you want him out or not?" George answers.
  4. "I don't want to talk about that either. What's going on between your brother and that Davenport girl?" Rack asks.
  5. "I don't know Julie, look I've got to go so I'll talk to you later." Bo says.
  6. "You don't want me you've told me that and kidnapping me isn't going to get your brother out it's going to get you locked up." Sam says.
  7. "There's nothing you can do. Once they move you tell them you want a lawyer and then say nothing. They can not hold you for more than 48 hours without physical proof of your wrongdoing. Those pictures they may have just show at best that Lizzy's packing something into a black trans am and do not incriminate you at all." Bo says.
  8. "They're put into Evidence lock up we're not allowed to destroy them. Maybe...I don't want to suggest this but maybe you made it a little easy for them to follow you." Rack suggests.
  9. "Fine Carrie's out of the hospital and they're doing everything they can to make sure those two never get out of prison." Rack answers.
  10. "Of course I know that. Listen we've got a little situation with Daisy and Enos so I may not be able to see you for a bit but don't worry just concentrate on getting better and I'll see you when I can." Bo said.
  11. "And just how do you figure that?" Luke asks. "Well easy, Cooter told me that Lizzy would never look at me if I kept declaring that I loved her so by throwing that fit in the garage I made her worry. Now this way I can do what both you and Cooter suggested, become her friend. I heard from Julie that Lizzy's liked me in the past and I've always treated her like a little sister or friend and that way I can get to know her. When I know enough about her I can use that to help her see my feelings for her." Bo explains. "So you're going to be her friend and subtly woo her into your arms?" Luke asks. "I guess that would be the simple harsher way to put it." "You know this might just work then on the other hand it could blow up in your face." Luke says. "Either way I'll be right there beside you." "Thanks cousin." Bo answers.
  12. Meanwhile Luke had led Lizzy to Bo and then wandered away a bit to give them some privacy. "Hey Bo." "Hi Lizzy." Bo answered as he sat down next to her. "Bo, surely you didn't mean what you said at the garage about not trying to win my heart anymore and just settling for friendship." Lizzy says. "What else can I do? You won't give me the time of day." Bo says. "Look I'm sorry but I've been really hurt in the past and I don't want something like that to happen again. Both of them only convinced me they loved me because they wanted 'Luke's supposed little sister' to sleep with them. They dumped me when they found out I wasn't gonna do it. I don't want that with you. I can't take it with you. But you're Mr. Heartbreaker of Hazzard so there's a very, very, very slim chance that it won't happen. You must understand how scared I am." Lizzy pleads. "Of course I understand that Lizzy but really I think we're better off being friends." "Even if I told you I love you." "I'm sorry Lizzy but it's too little too late. I'm not sure we'd work anymore and the last chance we have at salvaging this relationship is if we continue being friends. Surely you understand that." Bo answers. "Yeah I guess...I'm sorry Bo." Lizzy says. Bo sends her a heart winning smile and she nods as she walks away. "You have got to be the most idiotic man I have ever met." Luke says when he's sure Lizzy's out of hearing range. "She practically served you her heart on a platter and you broke it." "Actually I think I'm pretty smart." Bo answers.
  13. "With your help I hope I won't. I'm sorry for what happened earlier Daisy I was just so scared." Enos says.
  14. "Daisy don't. God I'm terrible at this..." Enos took a deep breath and tried to start again. "I'm scared. Parenting isn't easy and kids don't come with a how to manual. I'm worried I'll screw this up and this child will hate me. Know this though there's no one else I want to go through this with than you."
  15. "Hey Luke what do you say we go uh...out that way." Lizzy says nodding toward the door. Luke nods and follows. As they leave they talk about what happened between Lizzy and Bo and Enos steps into the room. "Listen Daisy...I love you with all of my heart but...I'm not sure I'm ready for this." Enos says.
  16. "Because he loves you. He's scared and worried and he just needs time to think." Lizzy says.
  17. "What do you want me to say Daisy? I do love you I'm just not sure I'm ready for this." Enos says. "I need time to think." Enos says walking out of the room. Lizzy runs into him on the way out and seeing the look on his face she smacks him across the back of the head. "What was that for?" "For being an idiot. I know Daisy told you and I know you said something stupid. I will never forgive you if you walk away from her because of this. You should have at least just said that it's great news and then told her you had to get back to work. Lord knows I'm gonna have to go in there and cheer her up now." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.