Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Wow that's awful." Lizzy says.
  2. "You'd have to talk to my Uncle Jesse but I'm sure he'd have no problem with it." Bo says.
  3. "Me neither. Listen Kathy I'm real sorry about never telling you but can you do me a favor and don't mention Lizzy? The town was in shock for weeks after she left." Rosco says.
  4. "That's awful Julie." Lizzy says. Cue anyone.
  5. "I don't know why. It had something to do with the Texas Rangers." Rosco says.
  6. "You could file a restraining order citing emotional distress." Lizzy suggests.
  7. "She's his daughter about a year older than Julie. About seven years ago she left town and no one has seen or heard from her since. A lot of people around here think she's dead. She just up and left. No reason, no goodbye, just one day here and the next day gone." Rosco says.
  8. "That's always good. Thanks little brother." Lizzy says.
  9. "I'm not sure...I know Cooter and Lizzy were in here earlier. Along with me and...Rack I bet you it was him." Bo says.
  10. "No way in hell, it'll never get past congress." Bo says angrily.
  11. "I know Julie." Bo says.
  12. "I know it's hard Julie but one day we'll realize that we won't have to go over there any more." Bo says.
  13. A nurse and doctor came in and looked Julie over and after figuring out what was wrong they treated her and left her to sleep.
  14. "She's...Someone from the past." Rosco answers watching Hughie leave. "Now Kathy this is real important and I should have told you this ages ago."
  15. "Because freedom doesn't come free Julie, you know that. Don't worry they'll be back before you know it." Bo says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.