Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You won't lose him Daisy but I'll talk to him. If you don't mind I'm gonna go say good night to Lizzy before I have to go home. Night Daisy." Luke says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I can tell him but I'm not sure it'll do any good." Luke says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Yes I know that Daisy but I've talked to Clay and his asthma isn't a severe as everyone else's." Luke says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Don't say that Daisy. It's not gonna come to that." Luke says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Daisy, I know you're worried and scared for him but...he's a legal adult and he's gonna do what he wants no matter who tries to tell him not to. He's a lot like you. Every time Bo or I tried to stop you from doing something you'd tell us to mind our own business and let you find out the hard way. Sometimes the best you can do is leave them alone and continue to love them." Luke says.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Well it is a little odd that he came to town about the same time as the rodeo." Luke says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I'm not sure Daisy I think he's already part of the rodeo." Luke says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"I don't know. Didn't he say something about the rodeo that's rolled into town?" Luke asks.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"It's not your fault Daisy. It most likely happened before you two ever met again." Luke says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"You're his mother you're bound to be worried about him." Luke says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"And Enos, how is he?" Luke asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Hey Daisy. How do you feel?" Luke asks.
-
Sweating For The County
"It was something you couldn't control Daisy. It'll be alright. You'll be fine and so will this baby." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Could you please?" Lizzy asks.