Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Ok...daisydukexenosstrait pointed this out to me and I realized that anyone reading all of our round robins my be confused. In the 'Jump in my car', 'Angelena's college years', 'Three Amigas in a big pond', and 'Ashley and Jack's baby' Lizzy is dating Luke Duke even though when she first met them she had a major crush on Bo. She then found out Bo was serious about his now wife and then girlfriend Shannon. In 'Filed under the rug', 'Sweating for the County', 'Beer for my horses meets...', 'Micheal Knight meets DOH', and 'Honest wildman Jack's slightly used car lot' Lizzy is dating/interested in/married to Bo Duke. And finally in 'The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop...' and that one only she was with Jeb Duke but things happened. I hope that clears things up for you if you were interested in that.
  2. Lizzy kisses his cheek and smiles. "I knew there was a reason I liked you." She says. Cue anyone.
  3. "It'll be alright." Lizzy says reaching for Daisy. "Don't worry you're both strong you'll make it through."
  4. Cooter freezes and slowly looks at Kathy. "What do you want to know?" He asks softly reigning in his temper. Kathy hadn't been around back then and didn't know how much it hurt to have her just up and leave.
  5. "Thanks." Lizzy answers.
  6. "Just a bit sick." Bo says as he walks in the door. "Sick?" Lizzy asks. "With the flu." Bo answers.
  7. Cooter is at his garage when Kathy pulls up. "Hey Kathy what can I do for you?" (kk)
  8. "I'm only going back to Atlanta for five months. I promised Daisy I'd keep in touch until I can come back here. I do hope you'll come with me." Lizzy says looking at Bo.
  9. "You could probably start with Cooter. But you have to be careful. I don't think anyone's mentioned Lizzy since the day she left." Rosco says.
  10. "There might be a way. I wonder if Jeb will talk about it though. Only he and Cooter might know." Rosco says.
  11. "No...Julie is complaining that everyone's leaving but as far as I know I'm not going very far and I'll always be a phone call away. Besides she'll always have Daisy." Lizzy says.
  12. "And I'm going somewhere?" Lizzy asks.
  13. "I can't believe you would tell her that. You're supposed to protect me but I guess this is what I get with my cousin being a darn undertaker." Lizzy snaps then runs to her room crying. Rosco looks at his daughter and sighs. "I'm not saying the girl that saved you was Lizzy, you told me that she had blonde hair and green eyes. But...who knows maybe she does have color contacts and dyed her hair. I just want to know why she left Hazzard."
  14. "Hmmm...that's odd. Why would he meet a girl like that and then drive you back to Hazzard. He never gives into girls like that...The only girl he ever gave into was Lizzy...But she's got blue eyes and brown hair. Hang on I think I've got a picture of her. It could be Lizzy, her middle name was Natalie and Jackson is her step-father's name but the description...Ah ha here it is. Did she look like that?" Rosco asks.
  15. "Of course he loves them....Brian I can't tell you much about Mother. Other than that she was normally sweet and caring. That was until the day she dropped me in Hazzard with Cooter and when he took me back to Atlanta the house was empty and she was gone. I was only 13 and my mother left me." Lizzy says.
  16. "You'd have to ask Uncle Jesse." Lizzy says.
  17. "Probably the same thing his father did to the girls. How did you get out of there?" Rosco asks.
  18. "She's evil. Purely prime evil." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.