Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Lizzy nods and pulls the keys out of her shirt. She holds them out then pulls them back for a moment. "Please don't do anything stupid Bo. I need you..." Lizzy then puts a hand over her stomach. "This baby needs you." Lizzy adds softly giving Bo a big innocent and slightly scared look.
  2. "You didn't ruin anything Daisy. If anything it's my fault. I pushed him away when he keeps confessing and now he's probably thinking he can't have me so he's gonna let me go thinking that it's what I want." Lizzy says.
  3. "You know it's true Bo. Ask them for their orders they'll show them to you." Lizzy says.
  4. "It's alright Daisy. Maybe this is fates way of telling us we need to get to know each other better before we jump head first into a relationship." Lizzy says. "Besides the better I know him the more likely it is that I can get him to fall for me and realize that his intentions are true or not." Lizzy says.
  5. "They don't have a choice Bo. When the Marines say jump you ask how high. Look they don't have a choice like you didn't when you left a year ago, like Luke doesn't when he leaves soon, like Brian doesn't when he has to leave. They'll be back Bo you know it. Just like you came back just like I did. They'll be back after they do what the Marines want them to." Lizzy says.
  6. "Come on Daisy you've been my best friend for like ever and you've continued to give me hope that there are happily ever afters and that maybe one day there is hope for me and Bo and if that isn't help than I don't know what is." Lizzy says.
  7. Lizzy bolts out after him and grabs his keys right before he slides into the General. "Beauregard Duke you are going to stop and you're going to tell me what's wrong." Lizzy says. In a desperate move she sticks his keys down her shirt. "Talk to me."
  8. "Aw come on I was kidding Daisy. You had better leave before I force you to leave." Lizzy says glaring at Rack. When he leaves Lizzy draws the curtain between the beds and sits on Daisy's bed gathering her in a hug. "You ain't ever gonna lose me honey, I'm gonna be right here helping you back up when you fall down just like you did for me."
  9. "Y'all ain't going about tarnishing my reputation are you?" Lizzy asks walking into the room.
  10. Lizzy who had just left Daisy's room had almost run into Bo and caught his arm. "Whoa there Hotshot where's the fire?" Lizzy asks gently.
  11. "I'm not deserting them Bo, I have to go. They've assigned me. You know what it's like you've been there." Jeb answers.
  12. "Maybe she thought she could improve her standings if she played the hero and brought you back. Why kind of runs are you talking about?" Rack says.
  13. "If he doesn't go it could be considered treason. James and I aren't going back to Iraq just yet but we do have a few things we have to do in Atlanta then we're being sent to Texas for a while." Jeb says.
  14. "That's good see if you can find anything to exonerate Lizzy and Daisy too if you could." Bo says. "Now what is it that you wanted to talk to me about Devon?"
  15. "Uh...Not completely." Jeb answers.
  16. "Probably so they can push Julie to squeal but if she follows my advice they won't get anything out of her." Bo says.
  17. "Why would that bother her? From what I've heard she only puts up with you because you're Bo's little sister." Rack says.
  18. "Hey guys you're back." Bo says.
  19. "I didn't say I didn't care I just said my first priority was not getting caught so I don't lose the last piece of Lizzy that I have. They took everything when they arrested Lizzy. Everything that had her name on it they took. I have nothing left of her except for Austin and I can't lose him. I was never involved in any of Lizzy's business pertaining to that. I begged her at times to let me make the runs for her but she refused. She said that would jeopardize my probation and risk Austin losing both of his parents. All I knew was when she was making some of her runs but I never was involved." Bo says.
  20. "Maybe just maybe." Bo says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.