Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Uh no not right now I think I'm good. But I guarantee you if you said it now Uncle Jesse would tan your hide and wash your mouth out." Bo says.
  2. Before Rosco enters his office Hughie grabs his arm. "Lizzy's alive." Hughie says then walks out of the station.
  3. "I can't say it. Too many little ears around. Maybe I'll tell you later." Bo says.
  4. "What you said about Lizzy isn't true. About three years ago a boy by the name of Tony Harper spread a few rumors that Lizzy was a whiskey runner. She had embarrassed him in front of everyone he knew so he tried to get her locked up. Rosco stopped her several times when he could but he could never prove the rumor true. I got ahold of Tony about a year ago and he admitted he made it up. She's as innocent as you are." Bo says.
  5. "I know you want to baby but I've told you they don't want us there and we're better off here. Don't worry everything will be alright now come on it's past your bed time." Lizzy answers. The little girl complains but finally Lizzy gets her settled and then walks back into the other room. "How many times Earl? How many times have I told you not to tell her stories. I left them in the past for a reason. A reason I thought would stay dead. No one in Hazzard knows why I left or where I'm at now. It hurt to leave them but I couldn't stay. You understood that when you took me in. We had an agreement and I'm expecting you to uphold your end. I can't do this without you cousin and I wish you respected me." Lizzy sighs. In Hazzard Hughie looks at Kathy. "There's nothing you need to know now just don't you go worrying about who that was. She's an FBI agent that took him away. Come on let's get you back." Hughie says before helping her back to the sheriff's office.
  6. "I think you said it to Luke." Bo says.
  7. The nurse sighs and leaves the room coming back shortly with Bo. "What's wrong kiddo?" Bo asks.
  8. "I think my first word was Cooter even though I had no idea who he was." Lizzy says.
  9. Slowly after much persuading Lizzy fell asleep and Bo looked at Daisy. "This isn't your fault. How could it be? You didn't say anything to make her angry nor did you tell her to drive. I know you didn't stop her but we both know that once Lizzy gets that fired up she gets that stubborn and would have done it any way no matter what you said." Bo says.
  10. "I'm so sorry...I never meant to drive I just...I had to get away. That insult was too much and I couldn't take it...I'm so sorry." Lizzy says. Bo sighs but shoves away any reservations and craws up on Lizzy's bed wrapping her in his arms. "It's alright. You didn't mean it and you're ok now. You'll recover and soon enough you'll be going home." Bo whispers.
  11. Lizzy lifts her hands to her head and closes her eyes. "God I...it was wet...there was another car...I just...I lost control. The Mouse flipped. Blood, glass...I've never lost control like that...God Bo I...at times I felt like...I was seeing angels." Then Lizzy breaks down sobbing.
  12. Three days later after much fuss, worry, panic, and support, the last from Bo, Lizzy finally blinked open her eye. "Where...where am I?" She asked softly.
  13. Later that night after Frank had dropped off giving Hughie guard duty a blonde woman sneaks her way up to the cabin. What everyone didn't know is that for the past six years she had been tracking the case of the Mcsweeny team. Natalie Jackson as she was know in the Tennessee branch of the FBI had devoted most of her time to the case and was now assigned to helping the State police bring Frank back into custody. She slowly peaked through the windows pulling her ballcap low to disguise her face. She crept through the front door. Hughie jumped up and she pulled out her taser/stungun. "Whoa easy if you're here for Kathy I'm on your side." He says holding up his hands. Natalie looked him over then nodded and walked to where Frank was sleeping. She tased him to make sure he was sleeping then cuffed him with zipties. "Help me get him out to the car." She told him. Once Frank was secured she turned to Hughie. "You'll have to excuse my lack of handcuffs I don't have any right now." "Will do." Hughie said. "Here's the keys to the van I'm trusting you enough to get Kathy back to Hazzard. I hear there's a search party looking for you. If you don't well...just think of it this way there are several trumped up charges I could run you in on Hughie Hogg." She whispers in his ear. Hughie reaches forward and quickly pulls off her cap causing her hair to spill down her back and the light to spill on her face. "Well well well...what do we have here? No doubt seven years older but you're the same old Lizzy Davenport." "I haven't been Lizzy Davenport in seven years Hogg. It's Natalie Jackson." "Your middle name and your step-father's last name. Interesting choice. Died your hair blonde and got color contacts. What made you run from Hazzard?" "A stupid mistake." Lizzy answers. "Get her back to Hazzard and I hope I'll never have the pleasure of running into you again." "What was that stupid mistake that made you run?" "Ask Jeb how farm boys can't keep it in their pants." Lizzy says grabbing her hat and taking off dropping Frank at the federal prison in Atlanta before heading back for Tennessee and home. As soon as she walked in the door a little girl looked up and smiled. "Mommy's home." Lizzy dropped her hat and scooped up her daughter.
  14. "She's my little girl she'll be alright...she has to be I can't lose her." Cooter says.
  15. "Listen to me the doctors have told me she's gonna pull through and she's not gonna die before she has Bo as her own. You know she wouldn't and if she does well...she wouldn't want you to be this upset. It wasn't your fault at all. The curve was too sharp and wet and she lost traction. She'll wake up and yell at you for being so upset over her. You won't lose Enos either. He loves you too much." Cooter says.
  16. Cooter perched on the edge of her bed and took her hand. "Shhh...it'll be ok...don't worry Lizzy will be fine." Cooter says softly rubbing the back of her hand.
  17. "They're locked up they're not gonna get out." Bo says before he leaves the room and sits down in Lizzy's room next to her unconscious form. Soon Cooter enters the room and looks around. "My baby girl. What happened?" He asks.
  18. "You're doubting me. If I can handle you I can handle this rugrat." Lizzy says.
  19. "Good. I can't tell you how happy that makes me." Lizzy says.
  20. "You're alright with taking Josh in aren't you?" Lizzy asks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.