Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Lizzy looks down at her feet holding back tears. "I'm sorry." Lizzy says softly.
  2. "I thought so." Lizzy says kissing his cheek.
  3. "Mr. Duke you will calm down." The nurse says. Bo nods and the nurse continues. "She should be coming out of surgery about now. You can go sit with her if you like but we really need to get a hold of her father. From as far as we can figure, she took the curve to sharp and flipped her car. She will be fine as soon as she wakes up."
  4. "You can't be mad at me can you?" Lizzy asks with her patented big innocent puppy dog look.
  5. "It's fine." Bo says. "Bo-Bo, it makes you sound like a clown." Lizzy mutters.
  6. Just then a nurse walks in. "Er...Have any of you seen Cooter Davenport? We are unable to get a hold of him at home or at his garage." "That girl...The car wreck that was Lizzy wasn't it." Bo says. "I'm not at liberty to discuss that until we get a hold of Mr. Davenport." The nurse answers. "Damn her father I'm her fiance." Bo roars.
  7. "You're gonna like it with Aunt Lizzy and Uncle Bo won't you?" Lizzy asks.
  8. "I will don't worry. He'll be fine won't you Joshie?" Lizzy asks kneeling in front of her nephew.
  9. "Daisy relax you don't even know if they were after Lizzy or why they would be and that car crash couldn't have been Lizzy, she wouldn't drive if she was that upset." Bo says.
  10. "I didn't either, I...I don't know." Lizzy answers.
  11. "I'm not sure we could handle more than one kid." Lizzy says. "I'm sure Uncle Jesse would handle Jamie and Natalie if you asked him to."
  12. "Good that's better than I am." Lizzy says.
  13. Just then down the hall the girls hear and ambulance wail. Bo looks around the door to see them wheel a stretcher down the hall. He hears a snippit of the conversation. "Concussion most likely, abrasions, bruises, and a shattered humerus. We've got to get her into sugery there's no telling what that glass cut up." The doctor says.
  14. "That's a good question Brian." Lizzy says.
  15. "Well I think it is possible I mean I've beaten Bo in about six races until I realized that I liked him better smiling than pouting. As for Joshua, if you don't think you can look after him Julie Bo and I will give him a good home until Brian comes back. As far as I know Bo only has to report once a month and after about three more weeks I'll be at a desk job because of this one. I'll take him in if you need me to. As for your leaving Brian...Have fun at Fort Lost in the woods and good luck. I'll see you when you get back." Lizzy says honestly.
  16. "As far as Lizzy goes you can look under Elizabeth Natalie Jackson-Davenport. She wouldn't use Duke and Daisy's would most likely be under Daisy Mae Duke or Daisy Mae Strate." Bo says.
  17. "I can not believe you'd ruin my reputation like that. Why the hell would I run whiskey across county lines let alone state lines. That would make it a federal crime. I have no idea why in the hell you would run your mouth on some cracked up lie that a jerk came up with three years ago to get me in trouble with Rosco." Lizzy spits before leaving the room.
  18. "Daisy listen I wish we didn't have to go but...we've been ordered to go. We'll be in Texas for the next few months but after that we should be allowed to come back. Do us a favor and take care of yourself and your kids." Jeb says.
  19. "Sometimes I wish I could just smack that boy. I would too if I didn't love him so much." Lizzy mutters before going back inside and finding James and Jeb.
  20. "Because that's who you are. You will end up with that happily ever after because it's destined to be." Lizzy says.
  21. "I love you." Lizzy says softly pressing the keys into his hand and looking at the ground.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.