Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I know I should have but it wouldn't have been right." Enos says.
  2. "Give it a few more days Bo. Let her calm down. Go home and spend some time with Sox." Enos says.
  3. "No." Enos says. "I don't want him on a fully grown stallion David and that is final." Lizzy says.
  4. "You're so mean Liz." Tom says as Austin disappears back into the house. Enos pulls open the door and glares at Bo.
  5. "But Mommy." Austin whines. "Want a little cheese with that whine?" Lizzy asks. "You were riding since you were four." Tom says. "Don't gang up on me." Lizzy says. "Let the boy ride." "No." Lizzy snaps.
  6. "You are not putting my son on that horse." Lizzy says coming outside.
  7. "Yeah I guess you would have. Do you want to ride him?" David asks.
  8. "I know I am. They fell in love the first time they saw each other even though they didn't admit it till much later." David says.
  9. "Sometimes kids say that even when they don't mean it. Your mom won't leave Bo. She loves him too much." David says.
  10. "I know which is why I think Heather is gonna throw a huge fit if I leave." Lizzy says.
  11. "Why did your mama come to visit?" David asks wanting to know how much the child knew and what he thought.
  12. "So I've heard. How do you feel about it?" David asks.
  13. "I know but Coy won't let me help. He said if I get involved in anything over the next three weeks he'll put me on indefinite vacation." Lizzy says.
  14. "Diablo was her favorite horse for the longest time. He passed away a few years back. You've actually met him before but you were really little then. I want you to meet his colt Elfangor." David says showing the boy a blue roan quarter horse.
  15. "They would if they couldn't get to us and you're not dumb or stupid Daisy. You're one of the smartest and strongest women I know." Lizzy says.
  16. David smiled and took him out to the stable while Tom and Lizzy talked. "You know your mom always loved horses too. It was her favorite part of the ranch." David says.
  17. "I'm sick and tired of not doing anything Daisy. What if they go after Heather? or one of the twins? Or even after April. It's no less than what they deserve." Lizzy says.
  18. "I hope they come find us. Cause when they do I'm gonna be ready. When they do I'm gonna kill them." Lizzy spits.
  19. "Hey little man. Do you want to go see the horses?" David asked.
  20. Meanwhile Lizzy had reached David's in Capital City and he let her in without asking any questions. Tom, her best friend on the other hand had a few questions but for Austin's sake kept them to himself.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.