Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I really hope so. Especially with us being unable to go anywhere." Lizzy says.
  2. "I hope you and Enos can handle four little ones on your own Luke." Lizzy says.
  3. "That's because I always know what to say well...most of the time." Lizzy says shooting Luke a look.
  4. "Hey don't think about it too much now. He's perfectly fine and healthy. It may be a little odd but he's ok and so are you. I bet five years from now you won't be able to tell the difference." Lizzy says.
  5. "He looks like you." Molly says carefully climbing on the bed.
  6. "Hey there kiddo." Judd says. "Aunt Daisy is that my cousin?" Molly asks trying to look at Byron.
  7. "Mattie, Molly I want you to meet your Uncle Judd. He's Daddy's brother." Lizzy says.
  8. "Aunt Daisy." Matt answers. "Down Grandpa Cooter." Cooter puts him down and Matt looks up at Judd. "You look like Daddy."
  9. Molly nods as Luke picks her up. "Daddy's little princess." Lizzy comments as Cooter comes in with Matt.
  10. "Daddy, daddy, daddy." Molly says rushing into the room. Both Judd and Luke turn to look at her. Molly paused looking between the pair then threw her arms around Luke's legs. "Daddy, Matt's being mean again." "For a second there I thought she was Bo's." Judd says. "Because of the blonde hair. Yeah. Most people tend to think that. That's my goddaughter Molly and...where's Matt?" Lizzy asks. "Grandpa Cooter has him." Molly says.
  11. Lizzy blushes bright red. "You should see Matt though. Looks just like Luke almost as much as you do." Lizzy says. "That's...Odd Daisy. But I guess I can see it." Judd says.
  12. "So this must be little Ms. Dawn." Judd says scooping up the baby girl.
  13. "Wow. You don't even look like you were pregnant." Judd says.
  14. "Hiya Daisy. You wanna see him Lizzy?" Luke asks. "Sure." Lizzy says. "Judd." The man walked inside and grinned. "How's my favorite sister-in-law?" Judd asks. "Great and I'm your only sister-in-law. It had better stay that way too." Lizzy says.
  15. "He should have his butt kicked." Lizzy says. "Speaking of kicking butt." Luke says poking his head in the door. "You've got a visitor."
  16. "That's so sweet. I hear Kramer showed up." Lizzy says.
  17. At her request Daisy is soon put in a room with Lizzy who wasn't scheduled to leave any time soon. "So another kid? That makes five right. Clay, Vidalia, Lydia, David, and this one?" Lizzy says.
  18. "I ain't allowed to touch da taps without a big person." Austin says standing in his shorts shoeless and shirtless. "Bo's taught you well." Lizzy says. "Lizzy got to go. See you later." Tom calls. "Bye." Lizzy answers.
  19. "Obviously not. I just need a few days to get my head on straight. I need to give Austin his bath and tuck him in. All I need from you is for you to drop in on Bo tomorrow and talk to him. See how he's holding up." Lizzy says. "MAMA." Austin calls again.
  20. "Some times I wish you were a lot less stubborn and a lot more willing to leave at the drop of a hat." Lizzy says. "Momma?" Austin calls. "Austin wants his bath. Just...drop in on Bo tomorrow and see how he's doing." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.