Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "I'm sorry. I hate being pregnant." Lizzy says.
  2. "That's part of the reason I invited you down here. So you could ride. I know it's been a while since the last time you have." Lizzy says.
  3. "Daisy I didn't mean it like that." Lizzy says.
  4. "That's exactly what I mean though in your condition I don't think you should be riding." Tom says. "I rode everyday that I was pregnant with Austin until I was five months along. Though you might be right. I'm sure Daisy and David would take him up." Lizzy says.
  5. "That sounds real nice right about now." Lizzy says.
  6. "Wait what are you talking about?" Lizzy asks.
  7. "You know...you could always ride with him." Tom says.
  8. "Thank you. I hope we can go home soon." Lizzy says as Julie hands the baby over. Lizzy slowly begins to feed her and sighs. "I hate being away from my kids so much."
  9. "Dad wanted to let him ride. I don't know I just flipped." Lizzy says.
  10. "Did they stay the night there last night?" Lizzy asks.
  11. "Yeah I know that's why I named him Diablo. Elfangor was sired by Missy Mae. Dad says she's the sweetest horse he's known. I'm just not so sure I want a six year old to ride him." Lizzy says.
  12. "Oh, ok. I wonder how he did last night with the kids." Lizzy says.
  13. Elfangor just stood there and let Daisy and Lizzy do what they wanted.
  14. "Yeah." Lizzy says. "Have you guys seen Luke today?"
  15. "Sure you can do his mane just make sure to reintroduce yourself to him." Lizzy says handing over a comb.
  16. "Tired and sleepy. Maybe Jason has changed. I mean look at when we first met him he was a sweet boy. He was on some pretty nasty stuff according to Mike. Maybe it was personality changing." Lizzy says.
  17. Lizzy looks up from where she's brushing down the horse and grins. "Hey Daisy." She calls.
  18. "Come on in Daisy. Don't mind Austin. His mom just denied him a horse ride." David says.
  19. "Grandpa David! You have a visitor." Austin called.
  20. Austin saw the jeep pull up but continued to watch TV.
  21. "No but we have to be the bigger person." Enos says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.