Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Back in the present Bo shook his head of the thoughts and stared at the calender on the fridge. He couldn't figure out what he was looking at until the red circled date of next weekend jumped out at him. "I can't believe we've been married for nearly seven years." Bo whispered to himself.
  2. Bo bugged her for a little while longer but could never get the information he wanted.
  3. Bo: So you're friends with her? How old is she? Does she have a boyfriend? How come I've never seen her around? When did she come here?
  4. Liz: That probably sounded a little harsh but it's true. I don't want to get hurt again.
  5. Lizzy: It ain't gonna happen because I ain't stupid enough to fall for him in the first place.
  6. Lizzy: Oh. No wander he kept looking at me. Probably the only girl in Hazzard he hasn't slept with yet or broken her heart. And that ain't gonna happen to me. Not to me.
  7. Lizzy: Oh. How could he be your cousin? I thought you said your cousin was sweet.
  8. Bo: Fine. Back inside Lizzy rolls her eyes at Julie then gets back to work.
  9. Bo: Come on Cooter you're like five years older than Luke or something. It wouldn't be too bad. Little did Bo know Lizzy was actually younger than he was.
  10. Bo: Hey man I was just asking. She must be something special if she knows her way around an engine. I guess if you want her you can have her.
  11. Bo: Hey Cooter...who's that girl in there with the Corvette?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.