Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. "Hey guys." Lizzy says as Luke picks up Dawn. "My little sunshine." Luke says.
  2. "I'm sorry. I'm not gonna give up on her though. One day she'll be my bride." Bo says.
  3. "Daisy, Lizzy." Enos and Luke both say greeting their respective wife with a kiss.
  4. Bo looked at the ceiling trying to swallow back tears. "Six years that I've been trying to get her to go out with me and when I finally have her she dumps me. Daisy please tell me you know why she did it." Bo begs.
  5. "I don't know but here they come." Lizzy says.
  6. "That we do. I'm gonna go grab a quick shower and meet you back at the farm." Lizzy says.
  7. "Me neither but really how many other options do we have?" Lizzy asks.
  8. "Absolutely not. If Bo says you did then you send him to me and I'll straighten him out. It had nothing to do with you. If Bo's love for me is strong enough to survive this then it'll survive and if it isn't then...well then there's someone else out there for me." Lizzy says.
  9. The doctor told them their options and then let them think it over.
  10. "He just said that...well that the nightmares and me losing sleep started after I started dating Bo and that it might ease some of the tension around here. Listen while I'm not having to worry about Bo I can worry about other things like your baby shower, bridal shower, and wedding. If it was meant to be then it'll survive this." Lizzy says.
  11. "It'd just be easier trust me. I'm sorry." Lizzy says following Daisy out. "Daisy wait. It wasn't you either. It was something David said to me. Something that made a crap load of sense."
  12. "Good. We wanted to discuss some options with you." Lizzy says.
  13. Lizzy dropped her arms and twirled her cowgirl hat. "I think...I think we're better off not being together right now Bo. I'm sorry." Lizzy says.
  14. "I don't know...I think...I don't want to suggest this I really don't Bo but...I think I'm gonna have to." Lizzy says.
  15. "Wonder if a doctor's gonna come in." Lizzy says.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.