Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LizzyJackson-Davenport

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport

  1. Lizzy just rolled her eyes and called for Cooter to come look at the car.
  2. "I'll get my dad right on that." Lizzy says looking the cowboy up and down.
  3. Lizzy smiled back shyly and then smirked. "What can I do for ya?" Lizzy asked.
  4. Lizzy had been working on the corvette for a man just outside Hazzard and talking with Julie when Bo had pulled up.
  5. "It's not always their fault Bo. Sometimes love does that to a person. My great-granddaddy Jackson was killed in a car wreck and my great-grandma passed away two weeks later from a broken heart." Lizzy says.
  6. "My mommy left my daddy before I was born so she married my step-daddy. He's not related to me by blood but I love him as if he were. My step-daddy is your grandpa Jackson." Lizzy explains.
  7. "And I will be I promise. But once a week we're gonna take a break from all that." Lizzy says.
  8. "Mama where are we going?" Austin asks. "To see my other dad." Lizzy says.
  9. "It'll be ok Daisy. Doc's in there with her right now Jesse, you don't have to make it sound like we don't care about her." Lizzy spits.
  10. "You've pushed me too far Bo. Austin say by to Daddy. We're gonna go see Grandpa Jackson." Lizzy says. "Who?" Austin asks. "Bo Duke, I will deal with that when I come back." Lizzy says.
  11. "That no matter how busy we get we'll sit down once at week and have lunch and then a girls only shopping day." Lizzy says.
  12. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then." Lizzy says.
  13. "We'll always be best friend Daisy. Sometimes I want to be around you as well but that makes me think I'm gonna come between you and Enos. We should make some sort of pact." Lizzy says.
  14. "Bo would you just hush? You deserve it for what you did. That's what I mean Daisy I don't know what to do about it either." Lizzy says.
  15. "With Bo. I don't know what to do." Lizzy says.
  16. "Daisy I'm really at a loss here." Lizzy says.
  17. Soon the rest of the guests leave and Lizzy begins packing her and Austin's stuff.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.