Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke
-
Pick your Characters!
*frowns* Whatcha got in mind?
-
Pick your Characters!
*scoffs* I doubt she's gonna go against her duty Jesse...not even for a Friday night catfish dinner with you...
-
Pick your Characters!
Remember when that safe got stolen from Boss's office?
-
Pick your Characters!
First thing we gotta do is drop in on Boss's office...and I do mean drop in...
-
Pick your Characters!
Yeah...least the beginnings of the one
-
Pick your Characters!
Can't catch what ya don't see *with a smirk*
-
Pick your Characters!
I'm thinkin we pay a li'l visit to Boss's office... and find out what that fat marshmallow is up to...
-
Pick your Characters!
You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? *asks Bo*
-
Pick your Characters!
Only one way to find out *his eyes twinkling mischieviously*
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree
- Word Association
-
Pick your Characters!
Be real interestin t know what's in them envelopes...
-
Word Association
tiretool (so I guess if I cant dodge a ball I best stay outta the way of flying wrenches then...)
-
Word Association
head (I tend to get hit in the head when I play dodge ball...and the mansion is awesome...in the garage is like a lazy susan you drive onto and it does a 180 for you so you never have to back out of the garage:))
-
Pick your Characters!
*shakes his head* Somethin aint right
-
Word Association
Dodge (We have the Dodge Mansion...which I visited...the home of the person responsible for Chargers (at least partly) so naaaa *sticks out tongue*)
-
Pick your Characters!
*swallows his biite* That don't make no sense...
-
Word Association
Michigan! (we got greater lakes than you Roger)
-
Pick your Characters!
*takes a bite of an apple Jesse brought while looking at him*
-
Duke or Dupe
me too
-
Pick your Characters!
*frowns*Well...what is it?
-
Pick your Characters!
*quietly sorting through the things, still absorbed in thinking of a plan*
-
Pick your Characters!
*looks up as they come in*
-
Dukes Talkshow
Maybe not...but you DID promise
-
Dukes Talkshow
*shrugs* Then ya shoulda been more careful...