Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. *frowns* Whatcha got in mind?
  2. *scoffs* I doubt she's gonna go against her duty Jesse...not even for a Friday night catfish dinner with you...
  3. Remember when that safe got stolen from Boss's office?
  4. First thing we gotta do is drop in on Boss's office...and I do mean drop in...
  5. Yeah...least the beginnings of the one
  6. Can't catch what ya don't see *with a smirk*
  7. I'm thinkin we pay a li'l visit to Boss's office... and find out what that fat marshmallow is up to...
  8. You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? *asks Bo*
  9. Only one way to find out *his eyes twinkling mischieviously*
  10. spare
  11. Be real interestin t know what's in them envelopes...
  12. tiretool (so I guess if I cant dodge a ball I best stay outta the way of flying wrenches then...)
  13. head (I tend to get hit in the head when I play dodge ball...and the mansion is awesome...in the garage is like a lazy susan you drive onto and it does a 180 for you so you never have to back out of the garage:))
  14. *shakes his head* Somethin aint right
  15. Dodge (We have the Dodge Mansion...which I visited...the home of the person responsible for Chargers (at least partly) so naaaa *sticks out tongue*)
  16. *swallows his biite* That don't make no sense...
  17. Michigan! (we got greater lakes than you Roger)
  18. *takes a bite of an apple Jesse brought while looking at him*
  19. *frowns*Well...what is it?
  20. *quietly sorting through the things, still absorbed in thinking of a plan*
  21. *looks up as they come in*
  22. Maybe not...but you DID promise
  23. *shrugs* Then ya shoulda been more careful...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.