Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. I got a Dukes Annual from my big brother- he knows me so well! I also got a new laptop with which to frequent HNET so I guess that counts as Duke related right?
  2. *looks at Jesse pointedly* What did you do?
  3. Im gonna say.... Mrs Perkins at the book store Bear's Hollow Central City
  4. *eyes widen his jaw dropping in shock* Danny?! *grabs his hand shaking it*
  5. *frowns getting up and going to the door to answer it*
  6. *looks at him skeptically* Uncle Jesse...you're hidin' somethin....what is it?
  7. Good as they can be I recon *answers as he wrapped the barbed wire around a pole to secure it*
  8. 1. A 2. A 3. B 4. B 5. A 6. B 7. A 8. A 9. B 10. B
  9. hmmmmm Crystal Lake Ancient Choctaw Indian Caves Ma Harper I think.....
  10. *slides out stillsinging grabbing his gloves and the spool of barbed wire from the back calling out* Anyone home?
  11. http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?Enos Om case anyone is interested this is the link to sign a petition to get the Enos tv series aired on tv land. This was started by Sonny's agent. Hmmm...maybe someone should start a petition for the Dukes also....
  12. *sits back in the seat whistling the tune of jingle bells*
  13. I know....I'm so blessed. I do have to say though one thing that struck me... I hear all the time about how great John is with his fans, and don't get me wrong, John is amazing... he is a performer at heart and a natural with people. I think though that Tom's talent sometimes gets overlooked because he isn't as outgoing as John and the sacrafices he makes for his fans aren't as noticeable. At the concert I was at there were only about 40-45 people. Tom traveled by small SUV with the three members of his band over four hours from Wisconsin to here to perform for 45 people. He brought photos to give away and personalized autographs too. He has the reputation of being snooty, yet he came down sat at my table and chatted with me and was casual and comfortable enough to ask to share my drink. He traveled straight back after in order to make a 7 am flight out of Milwaulkee. Now I dont know how much he was paid. But the venue couldn't have made much money as cheap as the tickets were...and Tom admitted that though he wished he could do these small shows all the time he has to have his day job of doing broadway. Had you seen the performance you would understand when I say it was clearly a labor of love for him. I just wanted to voice that because sometimes the things we hear about people are the things that they do wrong...and the little things don't get noticed....especially by the stars who are not always in the spotlight....
  14. *does the same soon climbing in beside him* Let's go Bo
  15. Actually no....he had just drove in from Wisconsin and was driving back right after to catch a 7 am plane out. I didn't wanna take more of his time than necessary. You would have appreciated something I heard though... in one of his songs the lyrics are: "I've been a pauper, a poet...." When he was rehearsing he sang it "Ive been a pauper, a poet, a polecat...." was too funny.
  16. Luke gave a frown and shrugged at Bo. He supposed wherever he was headed had to do with Christmas so as with most things he asked no questions. "Come on Bo....we got work to do."

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.