Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DaisyMaeDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DaisyMaeDuke

  1. Country Girls- John Schneider (ROG I started the RP)
  2. Hillbilly Boy with a Rock-n-Roll Blues- John Schneider
  3. Man I feel like a Woman- Shania Twain
  4. Back in the Saddle Again- Gene Autry
  5. You're Always on my Mind- Willie Nelson
  6. (This RP is for me, BoJames and Roger Duke only- thank you) L: *swings his ax down, splitting the log in two, shading his eyes and staring at the sky-the sun was shining bright and sweat beated on his forehead; normally, he liked the hard work and enjoyed every opportunity to be outside in the clean Georgia air, but today..he wasn't sure why but hehad a funny feeling that today would be anything but typical...shaking his head he swung the ax into another log*
  7. And I Love Her- The Beatles
  8. Johnny and June- Heidi Newfield
  9. Coletrane vs. Duke
  10. All my Lovin-- The Beatles
  11. Love Me Tender- Elvis Presley (or John Schneider) LOL
  12. I think Rick Hurst did a nice job as Cletus in his own right, though Cletus is not one of my favorite characters. I think Enos is a more lovable character and more endearing... from his very first scene when he tells Daisy "Happy Birthday" I think we all want to root for him....what makes Enos even better though is the fact that Sonny "is" Enos. Anyone who has had the priveledge of meeting him knows that not only does he make you feel like you are the only person in the room, but even out of character, you still feel like you are talking to Enos, an old friend...he talks the same, laughs the same...who could not love that?
  13. Let's Hear it for the Boy (song from Footloose...way back when...dont remember the singer)
  14. Them Good Ol Boys Are Bad- John Schneider
  15. Am I the only person that knows this?! Bo you know don't you? BL?
  16. Double Dukes
  17. Luke sighed but nodded following her quietly out the room. "You look in the house...I'll sneak outside and see if he went there...."
  18. Hahaha. No... I'm not even asking for the city...just the state.
  19. Nicely done. Okay. For all you John Schneider gurus. In what state was his daughter Karis born?
  20. "There we go." He handed George once more over to Zack before offering his hand to lead him inside.
  21. Luke caught the stuffed monkey easily, setting it on a haybale and saying, "Sit right there george...we gotta wait for Zack." Then lifting up his hands on either side of the rail, he motioned Zack to climb down. Don't worry...just climb down...I wont let ya fall."
  22. Luke nodded, going to the loft ladder and climbing down. "You wanna toss George down t' me...then you can climb? I'll catch him...I promise."
  23. "We-ell then," drawled Luke. "What say George have some cookies...an you eat what he can't finish...aint no rule against that is there?"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.