Everything posted by B.L. Davenport
-
Job Wanted!
*sits my bag of groceries down at my feet as I stop in the square to look at the newest things tacked up on the bulletin board.* Hmm this could come in handy *takes down the bulletin by Chet having just bought some land and a house near clover crossing I could use a good handy man*
-
Word Association
Nuts (there's a few of those round Hazzard County too but we won't name names lol)
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree
-
Word Association
trick or treat
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
flowers
-
Word Association
caboose
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- Word Association
-
Duke or Dupe
Bear Claw Swamp Greenville Freddie Fender
-
Word Association
Italian
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
Pacific
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
silence
-
Congratulatons Roger!
Wow! what an honor Roger fan of the month for two months well I think it was only one and a half actually but still what an honor and now being bestowed with choosing the fan of the month that is awesome congrats!
- Word Association
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
explosion
-
Word Association
flooded
-
Word Association
Kermit
-
Duke or Dupe
First Baptist Church (I believe it's only mentioned and shown at a distance as a wedding is about to take place) Beaver Fork Cooter's Confession
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Word Association
staying