Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BoJamesDuke

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BoJamesDuke

  1. *out driving the General Lee, having gone into town to look for the family christmas presents. He didn't have much money, he'd mainly gone to look for ideas because he could possible make something that looked like it if he got the right ideas. It wasn't until he noticed the time that a spark had set off in his brain that told him there was something important he had to do and that it involved him having to get home to Luke*
  2. Would be more helpful if it was a little earlier because I wont be able to be on for more than a couple of hours but yeah if that's what everyone's okay with i'll just nap before lol
  3. Sounds fun!! I'm in.
  4. I've got a christmas story posted on fanfic.net called Faith, Hope and a Christmas Miracle.
  5. Congrats Christmas Fan of the Month!! Proud of you cousin. xx
  6. The song is good unfortunatly the video itself is not. I'm getting a bit disappinted in John at the moment because he's making it so clear he's desperate for money that he's selling of ridiculous things like 10 phone calls from him, his smallville crows jacket, General Lee diecasts he stamped on...I'm losing some respect for him actually I'm afraid to say.
  7. Zack's eyes widened gradually as he thought over the prospect...live with Luke, who lived on a farm filled with animals he could look after and play with. Go to school like a normal kid and have Luke be there waiting outside the gates for him? All the small things a child took for granted usually were things Zack were thinking of, things he could look forward to with Luke's offer. Swallowing hard, the little boy nodded softly and said still quietly despite the excitement welling up inside him. "I'd like that..."
  8. I thought Garrett was supposed to pick a word from my last song title post?
  9. Us Against the World - Westlife
  10. Me Against the Music - Britney Spears ft. Madonna
  11. You With Me - Anita Cochran
  12. Live Before You Die - Bon Jovi
  13. Carryin' On Like WE Did Before - Tom Wopat & John Schneider
  14. Goodbye - Miley Cyrus
  15. Ever so slowly, Zack pulled back although he still clung to Luke as if letting him go would result in the older man disappearing in front of his very eyes. He looked up at Luke with trusting, hopeful eyes that seemed to stare into Luke's very soul. "Wh...what....d'...d'you mean..." the little boy asked in a whispered tone, trying not to get his hopes up at Luke's words.
  16. LOL yup just seen it now - Baa Baa White Sheep is the one, with Good ol' Abe Lincoln Hogg.
  17. Say Hello to Goodbye - John Schneider.
  18. 1. Being related to the Dukes 2. Having too much hair 3. Running on the sidewalk 4. Not donating enough to the JD Hogg Memorial Fund 5. Picking a flower 6. Not having enough money 7. Not buying a beer at the Boar's Nest 8. Saying you like the General Lee 9. Consorting with the likes of the Dukes 10. Grand Theft Boss' food 11. Obstructing the delivery of Boss' breakfast/snacks/lunch/dinner 12. Standing on the sidewalk too long 13. Wearing a white suit 14. Beating Boss in any kind of gambling game 15. Helpin' the Dukes escape Jail.
  19. LOLS!! Yeah I can now too....ahhh dear. Have you also noticed the numerous injuries Tom seems to have? I've got screen caps of bloodied elbows, black fingernails and I think a covered up black eye somewhere! Our clumsy ol' Duke Boy
  20. Congrats! Always told you good things happen if you keep positive
  21. Ok I'll bite LOL. This is me as Daisy Duke. Granted its not for halloween because I was working today so couldn't get dressed up but this is what i'd wear if I did.
  22. Says you Miss reigning Duke or Dupe champion...
  23. There are so many funny little things you can pick up on in Dukes. For instance in one of the episodes at the end when they're singing along to someone, Naughty Mr Wopat did something tv stars must never...and looked directly at the camera when it panned on him LOL Another one is in Along Came a Duke, when at the end Luke, Bo and Jeb run down a hill to an overturned car...Tom gets there...then you see John's foot appear on the floor...Tom looks at the camera like wtf? while John scrambles to his feet and Tom goes 'You ok?' and carries on with the scene! LOL Slick move boys if it weren't for Tom's awkward pause and look to the camera! And of course there are the ruder funny moments....
  24. Zack couldn't help but whimper again as Luke said it, clinging onto him tighter - if that was even possible - and keeping his face buried in Luke's shoulder. No one had ever shown him such affection before, and now that he had it, he didn't want to let go. He didn't want to lose this again like he had his parents. This time around he was determined to be a good boy and hopefully not turn Luke against him.
  25. I think her email addy was cnh320@instamail.org. I'll need to check though, I had this written down somewhere when I was doing Dukes and Smallville quizzes lol

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.