Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GENERAL CHARGER

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GENERAL CHARGER

  1. Bach. Simpson is cute, but not that cute.
  2. Didn't it return in a later episode as someone else's car? I seem to recall that.
  3. Yowsa. New one on me.
  4. I've seen it. You can find it on any search engine.
  5. You all know it was an accident, right? I think he was supposed to run across the hood or something and his leg slipped out into the slide.
  6. Howabout a multi leveled car chase where you have Rosco chasing the Dukes across your screen back and forth until they get to the bottom. Then somehow Rosco cuts them off to drive right at them only to get jumped by the General the last second.
  7. I'm General Charger. I like classic cars. Only watched the show really for the car. Daisy didn't hurt too much either.
  8. You can thank all your racist southern predecessors for the bad wrap on the flag. A symbol only means what people want it to mean. Personally, I've got nothing against the flag. To me, all it stands for is being a rebel. If I was racist in any way I'd definitely have to ditch some of my closest friends.
  9. Coy and Vance would have been more respected and welcomed had their personalities been created rather than recycled from Bo and Luke. Although, with all those cousins you'd think someone would be a sibling out of the bunch.
  10. They gotta do a Dukes game Grand Theft Auto style and let you act out all the seasons. That would be cool. So, is this game worth buying or is it as bad as the other ones?
  11. Well, if situations allow me and the Mrs. to head on down to TN for Dukesfest next year, definitely planning a little trek over to Cooters. Be dumb not to.
  12. Didn't even know there was one. Only got the Knight Rider one recently myself.
  13. I wanted to give it a chance. Really, I did. But after watching the trailers and numerous behind the scenes specials I ultimately had to decide it was pure and utter Jackass crap and to wait for it on cable. If I'm bored and desperate when it's on, that is.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.