Everything posted by GENERAL CHARGER
-
General Lee's Evil Twin
Now THAT is nice!
-
Who do u think is prettier??
Bach. Simpson is cute, but not that cute.
-
Her Yellow Car
Didn't it return in a later episode as someone else's car? I seem to recall that.
-
Picture of Cathy...
Yowsa. New one on me.
-
OMG never saw this one....
I've seen it. You can find it on any search engine.
-
THE DUKES OF SMALLVILLE: TOM WOPAT TO GUEST STAR:
At least they look better than the new GTOs.
-
do they really have what it takes?
You all know it was an accident, right? I think he was supposed to run across the hood or something and his leg slipped out into the slide.
-
Cool idea for a Dukes screensaver
Howabout a multi leveled car chase where you have Rosco chasing the Dukes across your screen back and forth until they get to the bottom. Then somehow Rosco cuts them off to drive right at them only to get jumped by the General the last second.
-
Welcome to HazzardNet - Introductions
I'm General Charger. I like classic cars. Only watched the show really for the car. Daisy didn't hurt too much either.
-
The Confederate Flag
You can thank all your racist southern predecessors for the bad wrap on the flag. A symbol only means what people want it to mean. Personally, I've got nothing against the flag. To me, all it stands for is being a rebel. If I was racist in any way I'd definitely have to ditch some of my closest friends.
-
Why are people so hard on Coy and Vance?
Coy and Vance would have been more respected and welcomed had their personalities been created rather than recycled from Bo and Luke. Although, with all those cousins you'd think someone would be a sibling out of the bunch.
-
DOH - Return Of The General Lee
They gotta do a Dukes game Grand Theft Auto style and let you act out all the seasons. That would be cool. So, is this game worth buying or is it as bad as the other ones?
-
Anybody traveling to "Cooter's Place"?
Well, if situations allow me and the Mrs. to head on down to TN for Dukesfest next year, definitely planning a little trek over to Cooters. Be dumb not to.
-
Book - "Unoffical Companion" DOH
Didn't even know there was one. Only got the Knight Rider one recently myself.
-
THE DUKES OF SMALLVILLE: TOM WOPAT TO GUEST STAR:
You knew it was gonna happen one day.
-
New Movie
I wanted to give it a chance. Really, I did. But after watching the trailers and numerous behind the scenes specials I ultimately had to decide it was pure and utter Jackass crap and to wait for it on cable. If I'm bored and desperate when it's on, that is.