Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard

Over the years i have found many rare pictures of the dukes of Hazzard on the internet and saved them on my local hard drive. Because i couldn't find a thread generally about these i thought i'd start my own. Unfortunately for many of these pictures I can't find the source of so some might be from this Forum. If some were from this forum i am sorry for re-posting them.

If i can find the source of a picture I post I'll post the link to the source.

Anyway, here are some of the pictures.

http://i40.tinypic.com/hungg2.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/11bulus.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/j5w4zd.jpg

298v95.jpg

I've always loved the show because of the friendly, loving and funny atmosphere, both in the episodes and behind the scenes.

Thank you again for these great pictures.

Sorrel in the last picture is so sweet (the first time I see "Boss" smiling like that). :-))

I really LOVE to see the actor behind the character.

I've always loved the show because of the friendly, loving and funny atmosphere, both in the episodes and behind the scenes.
I couldn't agree more, they always seem to friends even when they are their enemies on the show.

I forgot from which episode this was, but i remember that I really fell out of my chair laughing while seeing it on the show. :D

2z40cwk.jpg

Originally from www.generallee.nl

2vjpoqf.png

13ygcpe.jpg

1zx7ivk.jpg

if you don't know it yet, HazzardNet itself also has a great set of Behind the Scenes pictures. you can can find them here.

http://www.hazzardnet.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=511

HossC, you really know like everything. Even when I seen that episode only 2 weeks ago i already forgot that it was The Legacy.

Here's a screencap from the episode itself.

21d7hi.jpg

I gave that buidling a good look and it seems it's just the back of the Boar's Nest with some new signage and an added entrance to the side of the building.

Anyway, i'll continue posting more pictures.

wl3x9s.jpg

35kiiiv.jpg

alt2rb.jpg

Roth_Potter said:
I gave that buidling a good look and it seems it's just the back of the Boar's Nest with some new signage and an added entrance to the side of the building.

I came to the same conclusion myself. It looks like the back of the Boar's Nest when they were filming near Lake Sherwood. I think the paint shop in a later episode also uses the back of the Boar's Nest ('The Law and Jesse Duke'?). I had planned to cover the Lake Sherwood area in the Hazzard Square thread, but it's such a big subject it may deserve a thread of its own.

I came to the same conclusion myself. It looks like the back of the Boar's Nest when they were filming near Lake Sherwood. I think the paint shop in a later episode also uses the back of the Boar's Nest ('The Law and Jesse Duke'?). I had planned to cover the Lake Sherwood area in the Hazzard Square thread, but it's such a big subject it may deserve a thread of its own.

HossC, do you know in which season they filmed where? If so i'd like to help you with these trhreads as filming locations are one of my favorite things, I even read the whole Hazzard Square Thread.

So far i know:

Season 1.1 = Covington/Conyers, Georgia

Season 1.2 = ?

Season 2 = Disney's Golden Oaks Ranch

Season 3 = Lake Sherwood

Season 4 = ?

Season 5,6,7 = Valencia Oaks Movie Ranch

But i'm going off-topic here so ill post some more pictures,

This time it's a Daisy Duke special

33pbp1f.jpg

33w8ntd.jpg

33mo576.jpg

ht8ikj.jpg

wl3x9s.jpg

That looks like the same bad wig on Uncle Jesse's stand-in that appeared in 'Mason Dixon's Girls' :):

Jeep_MasonDixon.jpg

HossC, do you know in which season they filmed where? If so i'd like to help you with these threads as filming locations are one of my favorite things, I even read the whole Hazzard Square Thread.

So far i know:

Season 1.1 = Covington/Conyers, Georgia

Season 1.2 = ?

Season 2 = Disney's Golden Oaks Ranch

Season 3 = Lake Sherwood

Season 4 = ?

Season 5,6,7 = Valencia Oaks Movie Ranch

Well done for making it all the way through the Hazzard Square thread :). I'm not sure of all of the changeovers (CDoherty probably knows them better than me). You seem to have it mostly right. Here's a rough guide:

Season 1, episodes 1-5 were filmed in and around Covington and Conyers, Georgia, with a trip to Atlanta in 'Daisy's Song'.

Season 1, episodes 6 onward used Warner Brothers' back lot, Burbank for Hazzard Square and some other locations.

Season 1, episodes 6-13, and season 2 used Disney's Golden Oak Ranch and surrounding roads for Boar's Nest/Duke Farm and some locations, as well as the roads around Lake Sherwood.

Season 3 and 4 were mainly filmed at Lake Sherwood on the ranch (Boar's Nest and Duke Farm moved there) and the surrounding roads.

Season 5, 6 and 7 were mainly filmed at Valencia Oaks Movie Ranch.

I think there was some cross-over between Lake Sherwood and Valencia Oaks.

Other locations around (what is now) Santa Clarita, Oxnard, Indian Dunes etc. were also used.

I have pretty much all the screengrabs/maps I need to cover the Lake Sherwood area, it's just a question of picking a starting point and writing all the text to go with the pictures.

Season 1, episodes 1-5 were filmed in and around Covington and Conyers, Georgia, with a trip to Atlanta in 'Daisy's Song'.

Season 1, episodes 6 onward used Warner Brothers' back lot, Burbank for Hazzard Square and some other locations.

Season 1, episodes 6-13, and season 2 used Disney's Golden Oak Ranch and surrounding roads for Boar's Nest/Duke Farm and some locations, as well as the roads around Lake Sherwood.

Season 3 and 4 were mainly filmed at Lake Sherwood on the ranch (Boar's Nest and Duke Farm moved there) and the surrounding roads.

Season 5, 6 and 7 were mainly filmed at Valencia Oaks Movie Ranch.

I think there was some cross-over between Lake Sherwood and Valencia Oaks.

Other locations around (what is now) Santa Clarita, Oxnard, Indian Dunes etc. were also used.

I have pretty much all the screengrabs/maps I need to cover the Lake Sherwood area, it's just a question of picking a starting point and writing all the text to go with the pictures.

Thank you for your information HossC, you learn something interesting everyday when looking around this forum. :D

I'll be looking forward to the Lake Sherwood coverage.

But because this is the Rare pictures thread i'll post some more.

This time it's all about Bo.

ojmux.jpg

4l36gp.jpg

2zjb71e.jpg

Original from http://www.johnschneideronline.com/

2ed8uoz.jpg

Anyway, i'll continue posting more pictures.

wl3x9s.jpg

That looks like it might be Bob Aaron. He stood in for Denver sometimes and played bit parts throughout the series. Great guy. He took me under his wing while I was on the reunion set and showed me around. Got to see him again some years later at the first Dukesfest. Some day I'll have to post the autographed photo he gave me. The message he wrote is hilarious. ;)

That looks like it might be Bob Aaron. He stood in for Denver sometimes and played bit parts throughout the series. Great guy. He took me under his wing while I was on the reunion set and showed me around. Got to see him again some years later at the first Dukesfest. Some day I'll have to post the autographed photo he gave me. The message he wrote is hilarious. ;)

Sound like a funny guy, but his posture doesn't really look like uncle Jesse's.

25ap1na.jpg

2u5ddzr.jpg

eirpd1.jpg

5yxmc3.jpg

Really really GREAT pictures.

I LOVE the one with James and Ben "teasing" Sonny.

As I said, I like the friendly, funny and relaxed atmosphere behind the scenes.

That is a really good picture yes, there just seems to be a really friendly atmosphere.

2r7brkm.jpg

2vvrz2s.jpg

a14m6g.jpg

while uploading one of the above pictures i got this Captcha, i found it quite a good one :)

amsdpz.png

for the people who don't get the reference, styx river is the river the General Lee jumps over in "Double Sting" Season 1 episode 13.