Arrest Daney Duke!

MaryAnne

Now I ain't just pickin' on Dukes but when yer a Duke, yer a Duke. And Daney's no exception.

Yer under arrest for bein' a Duke and for, basically, resistin' arrest by sayin' you didn't wanna be arrested. See, had you been right in line here and jumping for the chance to get arrested I'da been shooin' you away. When are you gonna learn?! :wink:

Step right into the cell there. No back talkin' now! No, you can't make a phone call, I got a 42 page fax to get to Atlanta. Looks like Roger left some toliet paper. Yes, the computer has solitaire on it. Khee!

:deputy:

Daney, remember the scene where Bo and Luke came out of those hothouses they were using for solitary confinement on the chain gang in Osage County?

(Cool Hands Luke and Bo from season 7)

That's how you're going to feel when this is all over. I hope you recover faster than me. I've been in therapy since the ordeal. I've also hired an attorney who specializes in false arrest. If you get out of this in one piece maybe we can file that lawsuit together.

Daney, if anybody's evah needed a lawyer... it's you!

Man alive, look at this rap sheet. I can't even read this stuff aloud as we got young 'ens in the building.

Bail's gonna be mighty steep in yer case....

But lucky for you, I'm willing to overlook some of your more blatant crimes and give you a break. For your bail....

You need to surrender your recipie for chocolate no-bake cookies.

Daney,

Looks like you're gonna be an over night guest at the Iron Bar Hotel. I have to be up all night at doing my full time job, if Rosco would put me on the cash payroll I'd come set with you. I used to work at the jail in my former County.

See what you can do I can have our 911 calls forwarded to me a the jail and do the mapping departments data entry from there. Surely the internet is no slower than what I'm working on. The County pays for it too!

DixieDavenport

Well Daney looks like your still locked up...thought by now you woulda broke bail or something. Maybe you are in need of a little help of *whispers through the bars* finding a way way out. Just call on me, sure I can think of a way out. ;) In the mean time, I hope the cot and the whole cell is a lot more comfortable than it was the last time I was in there for you.

You know by decorating the cell as you are describing, it makes it look as if you enjoy being locked up in the cell...kinda like making it yer home. Wouldn't it be easier to just stay a step ahead of the law and not get caught? That way you can keep all your pretty little flowers and curtains at home where you can actually enjoy them. ;) And stay free all at the same time!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.